Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll make a looped BRSTM for you tomorrow if you want me to. ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 22, 2011, 03:03:27 AM #1561 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 03:08:17 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2011, 02:49:55 AM
lol already made my choice... Pirate Ship :P

edit: oh btw sorceress... ur brstm u made of outset island... isnt looped... o.e
Yeah, i just made it fast for the stage, so i didn't "custom loop" it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

haha no need to Seggy.. already did it and it loops fine ;D

now who wants to make me SSS Pics? (please dont make any edits to the pics, and make sure ur doing invisible match)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Thyrus on September 22, 2011, 03:11:25 AM
May I?
hmm.. never seen u around here b4... better not take credit for my stage :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I never do Invisible Mode. What I do is choose to random characters, most of the time Sonic since he's the fastest, and just suicide at the same time. Then take the pics.

@DSX8: I've been stalking for some time^^
I wouldn't, but you don't have to trust me.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 03:17:53 AM
I never do Invisible Mode. What I do is choose to random characters, most of the time Sonic since he's the fastest, and just suicide at the same time. Then take the pics.
Lol.
I did something like that too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well i do that at times to.. but its better for invisible mode cause u can also take pics at different angles and not be limited to the stage focus camera.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


yep all perfect now!

*makes SSS icons*  sadly i would make a vid but dolphin lags alot.. so imma hold off on the recording till sunday. (not unless some1 can record xD)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

this will probably be the most downloaded stage in history for stages i believe...

Due to many ppl requesting Outset Island import from Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker, I have decided to import the stage! been fully revamped to feel like your in the wind waker game, with fully animated water, sky, wind, and also shows the pirate ship AND the King of Red Lions in the background at the dock.

Comes with 1 brstm, SSS Icons, 3 stage files, and 2.rel files!

Enjoy the first Wind Waker imported stage!!

Download:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2011, 05:03:55 AM
this will probably be the most downloaded stage in history for stages i believe...

Due to many ppl requesting Outset Island import from Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker, I have decided to import the stage! been fully revamped to feel like your in the wind waker game, with fully animated water, sky, wind, and also shows the pirate ship AND the King of Red Lions in the background at the dock.

Comes with 1 brstm, SSS Icons, 3 stage files, and 2.rel files!

Enjoy the first Wind Waker imported stage!!

Download:
Yay, am happy now. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I can see Toon Link in the second pic.

Thyrus, you failed to do Invisible Mode/Double Suicide.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 05:09:53 AM
I can see Toon Link in the second pic.

Thyrus, you failed to do Invisible Mode/Double Suicide.
lol that was from dolphin.. thats not a SSS Pic anyways.. that just shows WHERE you fight :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady