Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I figured that's where you fought, lol.

Looks great bro, nice job!

Now help me find a good Zelda Dubstep song that will fit this stage.

hohohoo.... now wen it comes to dubstep for Wind Waker... then IM UR GUY!!!

*ahem*... oh... and as a request.... could i get re-invited back into the VIP brawl chat? =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I still can't tell where the fighting area is on that stage...

Clearer preview pictures should be required for stage submissions =/

Quote from: hotdogturtle on September 22, 2011, 05:22:45 AM
I still can't tell where the fighting area is on that stage...

Clearer preview pictures should be required for stage submissions =/
lol well those were the images i got from Dolphin mate.. just click on the pics and they'll become bigger xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have been trying to put it over Hanenbow, but somethings are not workings. :<

Edit: such as using a final-plankton.rel makes the background go black and using a pirates-plankton.rel causes it to freeze. :<
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

it would be nice if I could actually fight on the island instead of that look out tower...

Quote from: Sorceress on September 22, 2011, 06:13:05 AM
I have been trying to put it over Hanenbow, but somethings are not workings. :<

Edit: such as using a final-plankton.rel makes the background go black and using a pirates-plankton.rel causes it to freeze. :<

its made on skyworld... edit a PALUTENA.rel file
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2011, 06:19:32 AM
its made on skyworld... edit a PALUTENA.rel file
Thanks.

Quote from: L. on September 22, 2011, 06:19:11 AM
it would be nice if I could actually fight on the island instead of that look out tower...
I think that's coming in version 2

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 22, 2011, 06:29:22 AM
Thanks.
no prob!

Quote from: Sorceress on September 22, 2011, 06:29:22 AM
I think that's coming in version 2
u r indeed correct!!! and that will be when the DAE to MDL0 is complete ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-SeUoq7jao
It shows promise. Kinda wanted to be down on the shore, but this is pretty good, too.


Quote from: Phred on September 22, 2011, 06:36:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-SeUoq7jao
It shows promise. Kinda wanted to be down on the shore, but this is pretty good, too.

Wow now that video really does justice.

DSX8, what a beautiful stage, you sexy little [censored]. You did great by adding that water and sky. I'm so getting this....

.... as soon as you show me those songs ;o

About VIP, I'll more than consider it, if you do Titania from Starfox. That place is epic as [censored]. You can import N64 stages, can't you?

The Starfox series needs lots of love, when talking about stages.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 06:49:23 AM
Wow now that video really does justice.

DSX8, what a beautiful stage, you sexy little [censored]. You did great by adding that water and sky. I'm so getting this....

.... as soon as you show me those songs ;o

About VIP, I'll more than consider it, if you do Titania from Starfox. That place is epic as [censored]. You can import N64 stages, can't you?

The Starfox series needs lots of love, when talking about stages.
hmm Titania... sadly there's no stages ripped from that game =/
im not sure wat other sites hosts models.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2011, 06:54:30 AM
hmm Titania... sadly there's no stages ripped from that game =/
im not sure wat other sites hosts models.

:O.

[censored].

What other games can you get stages from?

Maybe we should discuss this through MSN, lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 07:01:48 AM
:O.

[censored].

What other games can you get stages from?

Maybe we should discuss this through MSN, lol.
yeah lets talk over msn xD

Edit: do u have me blocked or something? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady