Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I get the strange feeling a double post is coming up
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hey DSX, do you like, need any stage parts from Con 2 or CON 3 for anything?
I could totally get em for you if u want :P

Aww Nostalgia....Both stage and the music brings me back some memories from Wind Waker. xD
The stage sure needs more work, even with that you made a nice job DSX8.

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on September 22, 2011, 10:59:23 PM
I get the strange feeling a double post is coming up
BZZZZZZZZZZT wrong!!! xDD


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 11:07:35 PM
Hey DSX, do you like, need any stage parts from Con 2 or CON 3 for anything?
I could totally get em for you if u want :P

nope i got every Naruto stage available, so dont need them :P


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 22, 2011, 11:12:39 PM
Aww Nostalgia....Both stage and the music brings me back some memories from Wind Waker. xD
The stage sure needs more work, even with that you made a nice job DSX8.
yeah, i would fix it up right now, but im workin on a stage collab x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Can you send me the BRESS (Just the 000 file )for these charracters then?

Tsunade
Anko
Rock Lee

If possible from the english version of the latest CON Revolution :P I have the PAL version but I dunno if the english models are any different so...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 11:31:58 PM
Can you send me the BRESS (Just the 000 file )for these charracters then?

Tsunade
Anko
Rock Lee

If possible from the english version of the latest CON Revolution :P I have the PAL version but I dunno if the english models are any different so...
sorry but i dont have the characters ripped... just the stages ^^"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Awww okay XP
I got the english version of CON  Revolution 2's iso and the PAL version of CON Revolution 3's. Right now I'm trying to see if there are any differences between the models.

So far the only difference with Tsunade's model is that in the english version her breasts actually hold the shape they do in the anime :P which is what I want XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 23, 2011, 12:08:49 AM
Awww okay XP
I got the english version of CON  Revolution 2's iso and the PAL version of CON Revolution 3's. Right now I'm trying to see if there are any differences between the models.

So far the only difference with Tsunade's model is that in the english version her breasts actually hold the shape they do in the anime :P which is what I want XD
lmao we all doooooo love big breasts :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 12:25:04 AM
lmao we all doooooo love big breasts :P

I hate to quote pixar characters, I honestly do, but this time I really can't resist.... *sigh*

You're....mocking me aren't you :srs:

lol kidding.

But yeah, if I'm gonna have Tsunade in my brawlz I want a non-glitchy import over someone with a REAL psa filesize limit. And I want her to have them screen coverin breasts dammit xD

She actually did cover the screen with em in the anime once O_o it was when she did that huge ass axe kick to orochimaru near the end of the fight between the three sanin. you know when she kept slamin him around like he was one of those punch balls lol

Collab you say?
With who? ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]