Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*points up to the last post i made*

lol didnt i made myself clear?

but still.... *thinks*.... sure send me that obj file + textures
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 13, 2011, 12:28:50 AM*points up to the last post i made* lol didnt i made myself clear? but still.... *thinks*.... sure send me that obj file + textures

i know your arms broken and stuff but i was going to give em to you so you can work on em later and ok ill send you the file in 2 seconds
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 13, 2011, 12:53:16 AM
i know your arms broken and stuff but i was going to give em to you so you can work on em later and ok ill send you the file in 2 seconds
*2 secs has passed*... :>.>:  dont keep me waiting boi!  :happy:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

lol well actually im going to send you all my stage models they will include

-paper mario house
-some mario 64 stages
- some zelda 64 stuff if i can find where they are at on my comp :/
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: DSX8 on October 13, 2011, 12:58:28 AMah ok

there i sent them...i hope you can use em...:srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


I didnt liked the changes which were made on your Peach's Castle so far. So i decided to make my own one like i did with Great Bay.

I carefully checked the original Castle in Melee to rezise it and watched the shades. Now the size is almost exactly like in Melee. I fixed all issues with the collisions, shadows, Camera and Death Boundaries. Pokemon Trainer positions and Spawnpoints got fixed as well.
Due to Mewtwos help, the waterfall dosent stops anymore and moves with almost the same speed like in Melee. I'm about to fix the shades by editing the textures, im trying my best to get the Melee shaded look.
Besides that im also about to add proper Clouds to the sky and i was able to fix the texture issues of the sky so the annoying borders of the textures can no longer be seen.

Anyways this is my progress so far, you guys can criticize it if you want to, but keep in mind that its not done yet. Just check out the changes on this before/after view:


Quote from: Ryan on October 14, 2011, 07:43:32 AM
I didnt liked the changes which were made on your Peach's Castle so far. So i decided to make my own one like i did with Great Bay.

I carefully checked the original Castle in Melee to rezise it and watched the shades. Now the size is almost exactly like in Melee. I fixed all issues with the collisions, shadows, Camera and Death Boundaries. Pokemon Trainer positions and Spawnpoints got fixed as well.
Due to Mewtwos help, the waterfall dosent stops anymore and moves with almost the same speed like in Melee. I'm about to fix the shades by editing the textures, im trying my best to get the Melee shaded look.
Besides that im also about to add proper Clouds to the sky and i was able to fix the texture issues of the sky so the annoying borders of the textures can no longer be seen.

Anyways this is my progress so far, you guys can criticize it if you want to, but keep in mind that its not done yet. Just check out the changes on this before/after view:


meh... looks fine so far... except i just use the textures that were ripped directly from the stage.. well glad that mewtwo2000 fixed that srt0 file... not even sure how he's able t fix that looping issue, i tried so many times by hexing and it would always freeze... he's just a genius and that makes me jealous of him >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Don't feel that jealous, I know things about srt0 files, but in this case, I wasn't able to fix your file. It was a little messy, don't know where did you get it from. I was able to change the speed and such, but it was still stopping. And I wasn't gonna lose more time (I was about 3 hours trying to loop it), so I got the one in my M64 Peach's Castle, which fits just perfectly.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

@DSX8
Not to sound rude or anything, but why didn't you use the resize of Peach's Castle I made for you?

Ehh...
The textures seem too saturated, or something, in those screens...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ryan on October 14, 2011, 07:43:32 AMI didnt liked the changes which were made on your Peach's Castle so far. So i decided to make my own one like i did with Great Bay. I carefully checked the original Castle in Melee to rezise it and watched the shades. Now the size is almost exactly like in Melee. I fixed all issues with the collisions, shadows, Camera and Death Boundaries. Pokemon Trainer positions and Spawnpoints got fixed as well. Due to Mewtwos help, the waterfall dosent stops anymore and moves with almost the same speed like in Melee. I'm about to fix the shades by editing the textures, im trying my best to get the Melee shaded look. Besides that im also about to add proper Clouds to the sky and i was able to fix the texture issues of the sky so the annoying borders of the textures can no longer be seen. Anyways this is my progress so far, you guys can criticize it if you want to, but keep in mind that its not done yet. Just check out the changes on this before/after view:
Ok, this is much better than the original. WHERE'S MUTE CITY?! lol jk
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 14, 2011, 10:18:29 AM
Don't feel that jealous, I know things about srt0 files, but in this case, I wasn't able to fix your file. It was a little messy, don't know where did you get it from. I was able to change the speed and such, but it was still stopping. And I wasn't gonna lose more time (I was about 3 hours trying to loop it), so I got the one in my M64 Peach's Castle, which fits just perfectly.
the srt0 file i used was Final Destinations obi.srt0... since that was like the only srt0 file that would work with my stage, not sure y tho... =/


Quote from: ds22 on October 14, 2011, 11:49:14 AM
@DSX8
Not to sound rude or anything, but why didn't you use the resize of Peach's Castle I made for you?
cause i lost that file due to my hard drive dying out on me :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady