Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

cool peaches castle...even though the cpu's do the old "ima try and run through the middle of the stage even though theres a block here" its still a good replica  :D.....what stage is next??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

dunno... im thinking of leaving KCMM for good, and going to LST... im so sick and [censored]ing tired of that error 500 and error 503 -_-


and speak of the devil... 7 error 500's while doing this post >.>

and i kno that my thread on there hasnt been updated since August i believe... *updates it*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

inb4noobsthinkyouareleavingforever
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 15, 2011, 05:30:20 AM
inb4noobsthinkyouareleavingforever
hahah yeah.... but idgaff... let them think all they want... and i just got a error 503 now >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 15, 2011, 03:13:56 AM
cause i lost that file due to my hard drive dying out on me :oshi:
Ah well, the resize you used is pretty accurate to it.

Another one going to LST.. still not gonna go there tbh, i have you on msn ;D

Quote from: Tyrea on October 15, 2011, 06:06:34 PM
Another one going to LST.. still not gonna go there tbh, i have you on msn ;D
lol just go there man >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tyrea on October 15, 2011, 06:06:34 PM
Another one going to LST.. still not gonna go there tbh, i have you on msn ;D
You have an account there r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Not leaving for LST. I made an account there forever ago in case Beyond did another one of those "post here and get your request made" competitions, but I'm not switching.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

As long as your stages make it here to the vault move where ever my friend ;D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


I go to different forums all the time, I'm going to be at both. Not like an [censored] that stays in one place. >.>

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on October 16, 2011, 12:47:27 AM
Not leaving for LST. I made an account there forever ago in case Beyond did another one of those "post here and get your request made" competitions, but I'm not switching.
ah i see lol


Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 16, 2011, 12:56:35 AM
As long as your stages make it here to the vault move where ever my friend ;D
lol depends on what happens to KCMM next.. lol


Quote from: Pride on October 16, 2011, 02:11:59 AM
Still not going there r)
lol just go >.>


Quote from: L. on October 16, 2011, 04:37:02 AM
I go to different forums all the time, I'm going to be at both. Not like an [censored] that stays in one place. >.>
lol >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 16, 2011, 04:47:18 AM
lol depends on what happens to KCMM next.. lol

Hopefully lives.... and gets even better :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]