Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

@Ricki: I seriously hope you're joking. >_>
Cause if not, then you're a fool for even asking. It's common sene that they don't allow hatemail..............

Quote from: Kakalaa on September 02, 2012, 11:38:38 AM
There is a report option on the hack. Use it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28556
It's offensive, but that's no reason to report it I believe. ._.

My point, if you take the time to read it again, was that I wasn't sure if it WAS a legit report, and I wanted to make sure it was, before getting in trouble for false reports...

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

Could someone explain to me what this report means?
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Someone upset that people are playing a game differently.

Better question: what is a GCT is doing on BV?

September 03, 2012, 12:47:29 PM #4654 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:53:02 PM by Kakalaa
Quote from: Vyse on September 03, 2012, 12:45:03 PM
Someone upset that people are playing a game differently.

Better question: what is a GCT is doing on BV?

GCTs aren't allowed? Alright, but I thought I saw some other GCT files in the misc section before. Might be my imagination.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28578

He even said in his description he too lazy to get real pics. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm getting so tired of noobs who are too lazy to get hacks or will "upload later don't report."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have no idea why they are so anxious to get their alleged "hack" out there so fast that they can't stop for 5 seconds to take a few snap shots and convert. I can guarantee the same people looking for hacks today will be checking for new ones tomorrow.


September 04, 2012, 04:42:05 AM #4658 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:44:07 AM by パンドラの心
I'd say remove unapproved submissions after a week or 2 if they dont have proper previews.

Audio: have a video preview
Psa: proper screens and/or video
Texture/vertex/import/item: proper picture and/or video
Thp: proper video preview (the video itself or a preview of it in brawl)

If they don't have this within 2 weeks, remove the submission from the unapproved list. If they were approved before, then it's stuff for the BV Support Thread.


Thats my idea to stop these lazy people.

For the BRSTM people, sometimes, they put MP3's.
For model stuff, no WIP stuff that you need help with.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: パンドラの心 on September 04, 2012, 04:42:05 AM
I'd say remove unapproved submissions after a week or 2 if they dont have proper previews.

Audio: have a video preview
Psa: proper screens and/or video
Texture/vertex/import/item: proper picture and/or video
Thp: proper video preview (the video itself or a preview of it in brawl)

If they don't have this within 2 weeks, remove the submission from the unapproved list. If they were approved before, then it's stuff for the BV Support Thread.


Thats my idea to stop these lazy people.
Two weeks is a little long to me. It's a great though.
[spoiler]/spoiler]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 04, 2012, 07:56:44 AM #4661 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:59:06 AM by パンドラの心
@seg: mp3 is insta-delete if you ask me :P
As for the WIP stuff.. Same as mp3 for me.

Post Merge: September 04, 2012, 07:59:06 AM

@ricki: 2 weeks would give them more then enough time. If they fail to fix it, we delete it. They would have had plenty of time to fix it :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28556

I think the reporter should be punished for trying to restrict someone's ideas.

What do you think?

September 05, 2012, 03:45:51 PM #4663 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:48:31 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 05, 2012, 03:37:47 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28556

I think the reporter should be punished for trying to restrict someone's ideas.

What do you think?
Oh man, that's freaking hilarious. Please leave that report there 'til I get back home and screen capture it, wow. XD

EDIT: I got a furry to screen capture it for me, report's fixed.

Quote from: Albafika on September 05, 2012, 03:45:51 PM
EDIT: I got a furry to screen capture it for me, report's fixed.
I wonder who THAT is :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]