Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

This hack doesn tlead to the download. It leads to a read me, which leads to another, then another, then another, then another.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24490
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 16, 2013, 02:49:05 PM
This hack doesn tlead to the download. It leads to a read me, which leads to another, then another, then another, then another.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24490
I think we brought this up before. He makes everyone suffer cuz the noobs don't know how to read.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2013, 05:20:46 PM
I think we brought this up before. He makes everyone suffer cuz the noobs don't know how to read.
oh. ok. i thought that was against the rules because the DL isnt to the hack
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 16, 2013, 05:22:44 PM
oh. ok. i thought that was against the rules because the DL isnt to the hack
Well, I believe he IS breaking the rules. We've established that the DL link has to link to the hack, not to a bunch of readme's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2013, 05:23:39 PM
Well, I believe he IS breaking the rules. We've established that the DL link has to link to the hack, not to a bunch of readme's.

So should I PM him? or should an admin or someone?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 16, 2013, 05:26:26 PM
So should I PM him? or should an admin or someone?
you shouldn't PM him... you're not a mod, nor an admin, just let them do whatever they feel best.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 16, 2013, 08:39:26 AM
Can someone remove this. I didn't give him the permission to duplicate it. I clearly said not to, in my description.
My hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28103

The one to be removed: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31043&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Done.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 16, 2013, 05:26:26 PM
So should I PM him? or should an admin or someone?

I'll do it... unless someone else already has.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 16, 2013, 11:33:45 PM #5572 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 12:38:38 AM by Miacis
And I reported it, for good measure and furthering the staff's point.

Seriously, what the nya is he thinking? People will just skim over his text and go to the DL link regardless. (And who wouldn't, when it's written like that, honestly?)

What next? A little quizz minigame to make sure people have memorised his ReadMe's properly?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on February 16, 2013, 11:33:45 PM
And I reported it, for good measure and furthering the staff's point.

Seriously, what the nya is he thinking? People will just skim over his text and go to the DL link regardless. (And who wouldn't, when it's written like that, honestly?)

What next? A little quizz minigame to make sure people have memorised his ReadMe's properly?

Wait what? I had reported it already, as soon as it was brought up. ._.

Quote from: GoodLuckTrying on February 17, 2013, 03:15:31 AM
Wait what? I had reported it already, as soon as it was brought up. ._.
Mariodk must have removed it then. :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

he fixed it.

EDIT:

suggestion: tags... to easily find game specific hacks, this would be great

February 17, 2013, 08:19:53 PM #5576 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:23:14 PM by DarkPika
Quote from: DarkPika on February 14, 2013, 11:05:10 PM
that "problem" with the vault...
I'm just now getting it...
(this is within the last 2 weeks)

I'm on my wii JSYK

EDIT:
btw... post-merge still affects user threads :srs:
you guys could at least post something that lets me know this is being looked into >_>

"Problem:"

EDIT: what's so hard about fixxing something that was just working??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

February 17, 2013, 08:40:53 PM #5577 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:45:27 PM by Miacis
Quote from: DarkPika on February 17, 2013, 08:19:53 PM
you guys could at least post something that lets me know this is being looked into >_>
"Problem:"
EDIT: what's so hard about fixxing something that was just working??
That message has been around for a while, and can be induced by a variety of causes, including refreshing/changing pages too quickly.

But with little to no information from your part on its circumstances, don't expect us to divine how and why the problem appeared, let alone solve it.

If you experience the error often enough for no apparent reason, try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON. As indicated by the big frame on top of the boards that's been there for months.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

February 17, 2013, 11:32:09 PM #5578 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:34:23 PM by DarkPika
Quote from: Miacis on February 17, 2013, 08:40:53 PM
That message has been around for a while, and can be induced by a variety of causes, including refreshing/changing pages too quickly.

But with little to no information from your part on its circumstances, don't expect us to divine how and why the problem appeared, let alone solve it.

If you experience the error often enough for no apparent reason, try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON. As indicated by the big frame on top of the boards that's been there for months.

don't have SafeSearch
Facebook app can't be installed (which I'm glad for)

I can open the vault character image-map,
but when I click on one of the characters:
"Problem:"

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DarkPika on February 17, 2013, 11:32:09 PM

don't have SafeSearch
Facebook app can't be installed (which I'm glad for)

I can open the vault character image-map,
but when I click on one of the characters:
"Problem:"
What URL do you get when you've clicked on that character?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.