Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: picano on January 09, 2011, 09:27:39 PM
...we have a calendar on the forums?

(I seriously did not know)

Anyway, fixed.
Thats good to hear
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


1Q :/

if I make a template page for all my templates for HexEdit,
will you guys host the page in the resources?? :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

 DOWN WITH Brawl_aLex. he had stole my texture and just revamped it. Please... kill him -_- with out permission . >D
i like tea with my Pawnage

[/u


Quote from: Hax on January 12, 2011, 04:15:08 AM
We need to emphasize the real reason why report system was added.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15503
The guy that reported him was an idiot. The original texture name was "Black Sonic," but the guy reported saying that "this isn't a black sonic. this is sonic with black shoes and gloves. plz change the title." or something like that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925



Some people don't even fix there hacks, right after somebody reported it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 12, 2011, 07:48:38 PM #83 Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:50:32 PM by JDub
I'm trying to upload an image for my BrawlVault sig, but after I chose my file, I press upload, but nothing changes. Lolwut?

Ignore this post. I'm just an idiot.

You probably are missing the error message displayed due to a file size rule being broken.

I'll see about adding a javascript prompt.


Quote from: picano on January 12, 2011, 07:51:24 PM
You probably are missing the error message displayed due to a file size rule being broken.

I'll see about adding a javascript prompt.
I actually left the page, and when I went back it was up. I don't know if that was intentional though.

Then it's your browsers fault for reusing a cached image. :P


Quote from: Pride on January 12, 2011, 05:31:34 PM
Quote from: msp26 on January 12, 2011, 05:22:56 PM
LOL for reporting your own hack :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15066
*facepalm* Really, some people. XD

I'm sorry, but this is a huge fail.

By the way Picano, looks like you fixed the collaboration problem ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 12, 2011, 10:16:22 PM
Quote from: Pride on January 12, 2011, 05:31:34 PM
Quote from: msp26 on January 12, 2011, 05:22:56 PM
LOL for reporting your own hack :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15066
*facepalm* Really, some people. XD

I'm sorry, but this is a huge fail.

By the way Picano, looks like you fixed the collaboration problem ;)

Actually I see nothing wrong with that. He's just informing people that the hack has a bug in it. He could have posted that in the description, yes, but reported hacks color the entire box red and is more of an attention-grabber than the description box.

So I just had one of my BRSTM hacks reported for a broken YouTube preview, but I can view it so no it's not broken. What could I do in cases like this? Maybe it's just that person's computer that errored out on them or something.