Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the98pika on March 28, 2012, 09:59:40 PMok just check PAVGN's hacks almost all have bad reports  :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=49

Again, I would like for the mods to not delete these reports.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on March 28, 2012, 10:03:08 PMAgain, I would like for the mods to not delete these reports.
Uh ok sorry i'll remove that part of my post.
-

that is unbelivable why would someone do that
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

It makes no sense.
I have no clue why people do this [censored]. It's annoying.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The RSS feed "http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/rss.php" is still redirecting to the old links (It's excluding unotaku.com/kcmm/), also, the message sent to a hacker when his/her hack is reported is also missing "unotaku.com/kcmm/".

It'd be nice if an admin changes these for the time being.

i also noticed, that when i clicked on the pending thing, it sent me to the old page


March 29, 2012, 10:08:04 PM #2872 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:13:03 PM by jasonvalle22
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 23, 2012, 01:34:07 AM
Just letting you know, dont delete this report:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23458
Since I can't PM you... I decided ill tell you here... its up to you... if you want to unblock me from PMing you or not.. but here is the DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?9w79lv7smra1btc
DL Includes: .rel, Fit_____.pac/.pcs, Z07, and CSP's.

Post Merge: March 29, 2012, 10:13:03 PM

Please delete this report. I tested this hack out and it never froze.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23914

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on March 29, 2012, 10:08:04 PM
Please delete this report. I tested this hack out and it never froze.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23914
Well, it IS your hack...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm getting 404's going into the pending hacks area of the vault, you might want to get to fixing that if possible...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 30, 2012, 12:15:12 AM
I'm getting 404's going into the pending hacks area of the vault, you might want to get to fixing that if possible...
It's been said 2 comments up......

Quote from: gamma kid on March 29, 2012, 01:38:54 PM
i also noticed, that when i clicked on the pending thing, it sent me to the old page
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on March 29, 2012, 01:58:29 PM
Same for reported.


Umm... did Bubsy the Bobcat hack this site?
because now I'm saying retarded cat puns, and i would like for me to be able to type normally, and actually be able to read everyone's posts without getting confused.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on April 01, 2012, 03:30:29 PM
Umm... did Bubsy the Bobcat hack this site?
beclawse now I'm saying retarded cat puns, and i would like fur me to be able to type normally, and actually be able to read efurryone's pawsts without getting confused.
It's an April fools thing done by the Admins and I think Global Mods. You'tr just going to have to deal with it until tomorrow. And your post should be in the Moderation Topic, not the BrawlVault topic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol okay, as long as it's not permanent.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866