Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 09, 2012, 05:50:02 PM
In all honesty, I haven't touched those tools...
Take on deleting the cache files at least once a day until the site's moved to the new host. It seems it's a problem with the current host, as we had not experienced it before.

Can I get this taken off the vault?

I dont want him editing it without permission, and i reported it a few days ago. No response from him. If you guys want to wait a few more days, that's fine. I just want it gone.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25766

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2012, 10:44:01 PM
Can I get this taken off the vault?

I dont want him editing it without permission, and i reported it a few days ago. No response from him. If you guys want to wait a few more days, that's fine. I just want it gone.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25766
Done and sent him a PM why.



Dumb report. Commenting on one's spelling really doesn't count as a legitimate error, methinks.



Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 11, 2012, 09:51:08 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25823&Moderated=All&facebook=true

im not sure whats wrong with this so idk why its reported

I've seen a few hacks thats reported like that. Don't know why tho. :-\
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh ok i just didnt know

thnx
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Help!!! Someone that have the Sasuke over Marth sound's pack, please re-upload it on another server, because Megaupload was closed... please

Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


he should be banned

and to albafika is probly the same guy as the other thing
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.