Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

These posts aren't even related to the Vault...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 26, 2012, 11:31:40 PMThese posts aren't even related to the Vault...
...My bad i'll remove my post.
-

I deleted the off-topic posts. Take it to the proper thread people.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Alm5252 on April 27, 2012, 10:06:03 PM
I'm not sure If I should post this here, but my stage that I had submitted to the Vault last night disappeared, it's not even in my Vault thing. I'm not sure if it was removed by an administrator, or temporarily removed due to the maintenance thing.
Most likely wasn't in the back-up Vyse made, so you'll have to re-submit it


April 28, 2012, 06:57:01 AM #3095 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:09:47 AM by Sorceress
Invalid Report

Since theirs nothing wrong in submitting "Justin Beiber" hacks. This shouldn't be reported.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

April 28, 2012, 07:01:36 AM #3096 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:02:33 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Sorceress on April 28, 2012, 06:57:01 AM
Invaild Report

Since theirs nothing wrong in submitting "Justin Beiber" hacks, this shouldn't be reported.

Fixed. And I vote for making a list of idiots making stupid reports like this (Saving the report content), and don't give it much thought to disable the report functions where they do it more than once. It's getting annoying to have to clean up the Vault from stupid pointless reports.

April 28, 2012, 07:09:34 AM #3097 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:18:13 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Albafika on April 28, 2012, 07:01:36 AM
Fixed. And I vote for making a list of idiots making stupid reports like this (Saving the report content), and don't give it much thought to disable the report functions where they do it more than once. It's getting annoying to have to clean up the Vault from stupid pointless reports.
Well here is another invalid report.

Invalid Report

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that's a good idea to make a list. So u guys can keep track of that sorta of stuff.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on April 28, 2012, 07:09:34 AM
Well here is another invalid report.

Invalid Report

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fixed.

Quote from: Albafika on April 28, 2012, 07:01:36 AM
Fixed. And I vote for making a list of idiots making stupid reports like this (Saving the report content), and don't give it much thought to disable the report functions where they do it more than once. It's getting annoying to have to clean up the Vault from stupid pointless reports.
Why not add something like that to the first post? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sorceress on April 28, 2012, 07:09:34 AM
Well here is another invalid report.

Invalid Report

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that's a good idea to make a list. So u guys can keep track of that sorta of stuff.
Thanks for the picture, Sorceress!

Quote from: Segtendo on April 28, 2012, 05:07:50 PM
Why not add something like that to the first post? :P
It's there now.

April 28, 2012, 08:29:31 PM #3101 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:35:27 PM by Segtendo
Ha. Nice. I have a folder of bad BV reports on my computer.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 28, 2012, 08:38:52 PM #3102 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:24:26 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Albafika on April 28, 2012, 08:26:51 PM
Thanks for the picture, Sorceress!
I might as well start taking pictures of those kind of reports now and your welcome.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿