Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 01, 2012, 03:39:37 AM #3150 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:49:49 AM by Sorceress
Invalid Report

The pictures/download work fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 01, 2012, 12:18:00 AM
Here is a Invalid Report.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Added this one.

Quote from: Sorceress on May 01, 2012, 03:39:37 AM
Invalid Report

The pictures/download work fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.

Here is one more for tonight.

Invalid Report

When theirs at least one picture that shows the hack, it's fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 01, 2012, 04:30:01 AM
Here is one more for tonight.

Invalid Report

When theirs at least one picture that shows the hack, it's fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.

Quote from: Vyse on May 01, 2012, 01:12:48 AM
Actually, the database has the correct collation this time, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'll try to figure it out, but in the meantime, a quick edit -> submit fixes it.
Quote from: Vyse on May 01, 2012, 01:18:11 AM
Oh. I wasn't noticing that because of Linkification. I'll work on it.

But the "http://" thing should have been fixed a while ago. Show me where it's not.

Thanks again vyse ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



One of my BSTRM's was reported. But it doesn't say that in the report message sent to me.

Quote from: Rifall on May 01, 2012, 08:47:07 PM
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE GENERATED BY BRAWL VAULT

One of your textures has been reported for:

Preview video "has been removed by the user."

If you believe this to be an error, simply edit your submission to remove the warning.

If you believe this hack was maliciously marked, click the Report to Admin button, bottom right of this message.

It just says "One of your textures has been reported for:". Don't worry I found a new preview for it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I still think it should say "hacks"...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hey uh. Just wanting to know why the Brawl Vault Siggy is not working. It is basicly broken. (Just look right below the picture in my sig) I want it but I can't fix it by remaking it via the siggy thing on Brawl Vault. Is this a bug? If so how long till it's fixed?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is just so much wrong with this hack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26154&Moderated=All&facebook=true

1. stolen pics that have nothing to do with this hack itself
2. google images pics?
3. improper credit
4. didnt ask for permission to use any of this stuff as well as the right to call it a "V2"

just thought id point this out to you guys so its on you guys records
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 02, 2012, 07:45:17 PM
there is just so much wrong with this hack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26154&Moderated=All&facebook=true

1. stolen pics that have nothing to do with this hack itself
2. google images pics?
3. improper credit
4. didnt ask for permission to use any of this stuff as well as the right to call it a "V2"

just thought id point this out to you guys so its on you guys records
Lol, deleted.

He is banned, so he used someoen else. is that allowed?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26160
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on May 01, 2012, 04:15:28 AM
Added this one.
Crashouti...
-.-
Wasn't he the guy that made bad ports over characters?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 02, 2012, 08:16:33 PM
He is banned, so he used someoen else. is that allowed?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26160
What the hell... He knows why he got banned from uploading crap, now he uses someone else?  That guy really doesn't know when to quit :srs:

Invalid Report

Bridge of Eldin.rel is st_oldin.rel.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿