CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
 :o Wow, the pics look awesome, I'm downloading right away

Great job! and thanks making these sweet stages :happy:

I hated the Mystic Mansion levels in Sonic Heroes D:
Great work on the stage though, brings back some old memories.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 08, 2011, 10:52:35 PM
Thanks and sorry about that...I've tried to find a fitting scenedata but I wasn't able and well I suck at making one.  :(

If you don't mind, think I can mess around with the scene data until I get something almost similar? I've checked out Mewtwo's tutorial and I'm pretty eager to try it out on something X)

Grilled Cheesus crist that looks awesome. But tell me, can you KO people more ways than just up, or are the walls solid?

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 08, 2011, 11:58:52 PM
as i said on Inifinite Smash, the accuracy of Mystic Mansion suprises me. nice job again CK. :P
Thanks ShadowSnake, even if you never played it I'm glad that you think it looks like the one from Heroes.  :)

Quote from: Segtendo on September 09, 2011, 12:28:37 AM
DAYAM.
Looks like it was directly from Sonic Heroes.
Good job, like always.
Thanks Segtendo. ;D

Quote from: sp147 on September 09, 2011, 01:13:50 AM
:o Wow, the pics look awesome, I'm downloading right away

Great job! and thanks making these sweet stages :happy:
Good to know and hope you enjoy playing on it! xD

Quote from: Forté on September 09, 2011, 01:15:26 AM
I hated the Mystic Mansion levels in Sonic Heroes D:
Great work on the stage though, brings back some old memories.

If you don't mind, think I can mess around with the scene data until I get something almost similar? I've checked out Mewtwo's tutorial and I'm pretty eager to try it out on something X)
Thank you and don't worry about that, I'll take a look at that tutorial again. Also not only Scenedata editing would work because most of the stage was built with 2D models and those aren't affected by the scenedata...You're free to try but I might do it myself later. :P

Quote from: Dark Aura on September 09, 2011, 01:19:50 AM
Grilled Cheesus crist that looks awesome. But tell me, can you KO people more ways than just up, or are the walls solid?
Thanks. Well all walls are solid, it would be weird to have them there without some collision right? xD


I had a weird idea (which I know is impossible).

If it was possible, Mystic Mansion could've been been made over Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and then, when it changes seasons, it changes the mansion layout (like in Heroes).

Again, I know it's impossible, but it would be cool if it WAS possible.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


CutterKirby, like I told you on MSN, Mystic Mansion is [censored]ing perfect. It really is man.

No other stage plays like this. It's great 1vs1 or 4vs4 all works very well.

Very impressived, and you couldn't have done it without SmashHacker's Texture rips. ;)

Keep up the great work.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 13, 2011, 01:02:31 AM
I had a weird idea (which I know is impossible).

If it was possible, Mystic Mansion could've been been made over Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and then, when it changes seasons, it changes the mansion layout (like in Heroes).

Again, I know it's impossible, but it would be cool if it WAS possible.
Yeah it would be really cool, like you said it's impossible...xD
To have some changes it would be cooler over Castle Siege right? I wanted to do that at first but then I got tired of working on it because of the long wait for the Eggpawn.  :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 13, 2011, 01:17:41 AM
CutterKirby, like I told you on MSN, Mystic Mansion is [censored]ing perfect. It really is man.

No other stage plays like this. It's great 1vs1 or 4vs4 all works very well.

Very impressived, and you couldn't have done it without SmashHacker's Texture rips. ;)

Keep up the great work.
Thanks man! I know you already told me that but it's always good to hear it twice. ;)
I'm glad to know that it works well, and yeah SmashHacker's help was really useful!

Sorry for not showing previews of Hyrule Castle Courtyard, I'm re-doing some stuff to make it look better and I want to show a preview when the first castle wall is complete. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow. xD
Btw tomorrow (14/September) is my Birthday!! ;D

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 13, 2011, 11:51:27 PM
I wanted to do that at first but then I got tired of working on it because of the long wait for the Eggpawn.  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ill have a birthday present youll love. Great Mystic Mansion by the way

It's already 14 here. Happy birthday  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



Happy Birthday CutterKirby!

Here's your cake:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's the perfect cake, lol.

In honor of this special day, I'll shall...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Happy Birthday CutterKirby!!  :kdance: