Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you expect from me now?
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26
Author Topic: CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]  (Read 162919 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #255 on: October 23, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »

Holy [censored] that whole issue with flat stages again? Does anyone know how many damn stages there is out there? There is plenty flat stages, and plenty non flat stages.

I find it ironic since before hacking so many people [censored]ed about non flat stages, how you couldn't Brawl in them, blah blah blah. Now it's the other way around.

If you don't like it, don't download it. Jesus Christ man.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: October 23, 2011, 06:19:04 PM »

+1 MM forever.

Ls777
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: October 23, 2011, 09:36:29 PM »

I agree, importing things that already exist is faster, and more impressive things can be made while saving time. But, what I intend to say is, when people start doing stages in no time, when those stages were in your plans, you probably leave those ideas, cause they're already made. Doesn't matter if the stage is imported, recreated, or whatever, it's just that when somebody takes you the advantage of making something first, you probably lose interest. And that's something bad.

Oh I understand what you were saying, and I agree with you there.

Holy [censored] that whole issue with flat stages again? Does anyone know how many damn stages there is out there? There is plenty flat stages, and plenty non flat stages.

I find it ironic since before hacking so many people [censored]ed about non flat stages, how you couldn't Brawl in them, blah blah blah. Now it's the other way around.

There are 69 pages. with 25 stages on each page. That's 1725 stages. I have looked at them ALL. I check the new stages list every week to see if there is anything worth putting on my wii. Ive been checking for almost a YEAR now (see my join date? since then). Believe me when I say, that there aren't as many as you think there are. But really, no need to get upset over the issue. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you want to do, I'm just wishing there were more nice stages I could have a serious match on.

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: October 25, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »

Are those guards 3D or 2D?

Like PAVGN said they are 2D. Tongue

Worried about someone importing a stage you want to make?

Make it anyway.

Im srs here

Yeah that's probably what I'll be doing...gotta think about it.

I'm familiar with CutterKirby's work, so I would have to say they are 2D.

Huh, for some reason I was expecting "Too bad! Waluigi time!" But now that I think about It that doesn't make any sense.

Oh you were expecting a "Too bad! Waluigi Time!"? oO
    LOL, anyway you already know about how I make stuff. xD

Keep your idea on. Yours will look better than DSX8's. I'm sure about that.
    If I don't tell him things like this, he will not make the stage because of you importing it... And I, personally, don't like the idea of having good stage builders to surrender because of those other stagers that decide to import lots of stages at once.

It's not bringing you down, is trying to save staging. When people like CutterKirby64 get tired of making stages, this will become a real sht.
    I agree, importing things that already exist is faster, and more impressive things can be made while saving time. But, what I intend to say is, when people start doing stages in no time, when those stages were in your plans, you probably leave those ideas, cause they're already made. Doesn't matter if the stage is imported, recreated, or whatever, it's just that when somebody takes you the advantage of making something first, you probably lose interest. And that's something bad.

Well first of all, thanks Mewtwo! Even with the whole importer thing you kept doing your stuff and encouraging stagers like me. I really appreciate that, I shouldn't be acting like that about the importer but well I enjoy making stages, I really do. You probably know how it is to see a stage you were planning and was hyped about it being imported. To be honest I almost lost my interest on stage hacking, now I'm not as hyped as I was but I still want to make some stuff and you really helped me. Now the importer is out, I still have to think about my future projects but yeah I'll probably be making some stages, I won't stop it because of some importer thing. Like you said it'll probably be useful for us stagers at some point. Thanks again Mewtwo2000.

awww cmon man, dont bring me down like that D=   lol... but still, i agree wit u on that >.>

Don't worry about that DSX8, he wasn't trying to bring you down.  Wink

well, not to be obnoxious or anything, but if a stage model already exists in another game, and can be imported, why spend precious time recreating it bit by bit? It's not out of disrespect to you stage builders, I respect you guys very much, but I dont want to see you guys reinventing the wheel when you don't have to. Imagine instead that you had imported your sm64 peaches castle stage. Instead of recreating the stage bit by bit, you could have spent much less time just fixing the import, and you could have spent the time saved making that moving platform (like the mariokart alternate one) that everyone wanted. Honestly, I would love to see your talents put to more fun, inventive stages rather than recreating old stuff. but thats just me... Seriously. I'm tired of seeing so many pretty stages that are just flat walkoffs...

Well why do we keep spending precious time building stages? Because it's fun, I really enjoy stage hacking so I don't see any problem about spending 1 month or something like that making something I like. Of course, that takes more time and makes people wait more then if those stages were just imported. Now we can expand our creativity to make some original stuff, I've been thinking about some original stages but because of school I can't spend too much time working on stages now, but soon I'll be able to make more stuff. About the flat stage thing...there are some flat stages out there but just because a stage is flat it doesn't mean it sucks, the fact of the stage being flat doesn't take all the quality of the stage away. A good example of that is my M.E. Shrine, it's flat but I spent 2 months working on it and over 1000 people enjoy it.  Even if the stage is flat it is possible to have a "serious match". I respect your opinion, if you don't like those it's okay. Smiley

I agree Enzo, I've saw a lot of people complaining about flat stages and like you said they are not obligated to download the stage. Instead of just not downloading a lot of them just keep complaining about how the stage is flat, sucks and stuff. Like I said just because a stage is flat doesn't mean the flatness will be taking all the quality away. Couldn't agree more with you man.

+1 MM forever.

"Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows." You shouldn't have said that. lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow long quote is long...Okay so just to keep you guys updated, Black Boo gave me permission to use his Young Zelda model, now I'm trying to make the stage work without freezes with Zelda because there are a lot of models there. Something like 219. xD
    Also will you look through the window, AGAIN?
    See? I fixed those Guards, now they're not only Guards but Throne Room Knight. xD
    Only Zelda is left to finish that and start some new stages. I'll try some stuff to make Zelda work and I think there will be a HD version included in the release.

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: November 20, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »

Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Ocarina of Time)

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last update so now here it is, the finished Courtyard. Like I said before this one includes de original version and a HD one. I gotta say that I had a hard time with this stage, trying to make Zelda work. The stage had 219 model and now it has something like 178. xD
    The stage comes with 2 versions, rel files to use over Temple and over Custom Stage Slots, SSS Stuff and some fitting brstms. Check my blogpost here: http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
    Here's the download:

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Well I had a huge break from hacks while I was busy with real life stuff, I gotta say...it was good, I was only enjoying my life, I didn't even played Brawl in that time, I probably lost my interest in brawl hacks. I'm not sure what is going to happen, I still need to think about it. Also this has nothing to do with imports. I like them, there are some amazing stuff out there, I just think I lost my interest and I'm not saying that I gave up, I just need to think. Let's see what happens in the future.  Smiley
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:38:49 AM by CutterKirby64 » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #260 on: November 20, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »

That HD version..... it looks....

Good.

Awesome Face

It looks awesome man. Dunno how you pulled it off, but I'll refrain from questioning it too much and download the thing.

inb4someonequotesyourbigwalloftext

NagomeTechTech
    Newbie Kitten

Let the Tech Test begin! =D

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #261 on: November 20, 2011, 02:43:07 PM »

That an amazing Stage of hyrule Courtyard even in HD! Looks like I got something to do this week on thanksgiving week  Cheesy

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #262 on: November 20, 2011, 02:56:05 PM »

Young Zelda is a nice touch to the background Wink

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »

CutterKirby, I'm amazed at how good it looks. You even did an HD version. I [censored]ing love you man.

I'll give actual feedback later when I try it out.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: November 20, 2011, 06:05:29 PM »

u sir have made me fap to this.... GOOD WORK!

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #265 on: November 20, 2011, 08:02:57 PM »

The only bad thing about the stage is the HD version itself. People seem to like it, but I personally think the standard one looks better. The bricks are too big, and not realistic. Too artificial or something.

Now it's when you say the brick textures are taken from photos ^^U xD

Nice work Wink

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2011, 05:50:48 AM »

Very nice work, the stage is awesome. But like Mewtwo2000, I prefer the N64 texture version ^^

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #267 on: November 28, 2011, 05:56:52 AM »

Well I had a huge break from hacks while I was busy with real life stuff, I gotta say...it was good, I was only enjoying my life, I didn't even played Brawl in that time, I probably lost my interest in brawl hacks. I'm not sure what is going to happen, I still need to think about it. Also this has nothing to do with imports. I like them, there are some amazing stuff out there, I just think I lost my interest and I'm not saying that I gave up, I just need to think. Let's see what happens in the future.  Smiley

Damn, didn't read this part. Well, whatever you do, it will be okay. If somebody loses interest in something, it makes no sense to lose time in that thing anymore. But, if you keep enjoying the stage building world, then just don't be afraid to get into hacking again. Sometimes people need to rest, change their activities. And, after a few days/months/whatever, then can feel like getting back to what they left, and return with more strength.

Keep in mind that, even if you left now, you've already demonstrated you're one of the best stage makers that the SSBB hacking world has ever seen. So, don't feel obligated to keep your activity here.

Anyway, and because of that, your hacks would be missed from now on.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: January 08, 2012, 07:31:35 PM »

Hello guys, first of all I'd like to thank everyone here who gave me feedback about my Hyrule Castle Courtyard, I'm glad that some people enjoyed the HD version (this one got a video thanks to NagomeTechTech. Grin)
    Anyway maybe some of you guys noticed that I've been more active recently, or not dunno, I know it's been a while since I last updated this thread but I've made my decision...I'll keep making some stages, I kinda missed stage hacking. Now it's time to give you guys an update on that "To do list" I mentioned before (page 17).

"To do list":
    1- Finish Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Done)
    2- Make a new Zelda Stage (20%)
    3- Mario Stage. (85%)
    4- Revamp of an old stage. (99% - Release Pending)

Yeah the revamp is done, finished everything: SSS Stuff, brstms, stage. I'm not sure if I should make a new vault entry or if I should update the old one, suggestions are welcome. Sorry guys there aren't any previews to show now.  Sad
    Hope I was able to give you all some good news. xD
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:38:53 PM by CutterKirby64 » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #269 on: January 08, 2012, 07:37:13 PM »

Oh look, it's Cutter.

Y U LEAVE US???

Good to see you coming back to staging though. Though I knew you'd be back at some point. XD

I look forward to seeing more stuff from you.

Oh and you should probably get on MSN before a certain someone has a heart attack from missing you. Yeah.

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: