CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Also love the song selections for it. Luckily they work for me, too. Been having some crappy luck with songs working on some stages recently  :notimp:


i voted Gate Laboratory by mistake...

I WANT REVAMP OF FOREST MAZE  :rage:

and also great job on Super Mario World stages :D

Great job on your sonic stages- actually, pretty much all of em' really. Keep em' coming to make us occupied  ;D
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

CutterK...

That new Mario Stage is on my list of stages to add when I finish my BattleToad Hack, with the others being GBC's Waluigi Stadium and Moonlit Hill by MasterGawain and kirbybubbles.

Simply...Breathtaking. Hats off to you!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 16, 2012, 04:40:00 PM
love Donut Plains! Once again, great work! ;)
Thanks Nano, it's always good to hear it twice.  ;D

Quote from: Haseyo on January 16, 2012, 05:03:32 PM
Omggg thank you so much :D
Definitely a keeper.
No problem, I'm glad I was able to help you!

Quote from: KTH on January 16, 2012, 05:18:46 PM
shock2

fapfap/

That stage is...wow...i don't have any word for descrypt it. :srs: Good job.
No words to describe it? That's good enough, thanks KTH.  :)

Quote from: Haseyo on January 16, 2012, 05:50:17 PM
Also love the song selections for it. Luckily they work for me, too. Been having some crappy luck with songs working on some stages recently  :notimp:
Well I think you'll never have music problems with my stages because one of the most important things to me for a release is to get fitting stuff for it, like brstms. I spend some time looking for remixes and that kind of stuff, I'm always trying to make a full pack to make everything easier for everyone. I'm glad you like my selections.  :D

Quote from: hero3120 on January 16, 2012, 05:55:42 PM
i voted Gate Laboratory by mistake...

I WANT REVAMP OF FOREST MAZE  :rage:

and also great job on Super Mario World stages :D
Oh don't worry about that, I've already revamped a stage and I wanted to know if you guys would be able to found out which one I revamped. Obviously there's a stage in that poll that people really want me to revamp so yeah...*puts that stage in the "To do List"
Anyway, thanks for the feedback. xD

Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 18, 2012, 08:57:20 PM
Great job on your sonic stages- actually, pretty much all of em' really. Keep em' coming to make us occupied  ;D
Thanks! It seems that most of the people here are interested in my Sonic Stages which I think are one of my specialities. xD
Sure I'll keep them all coming!

Quote from: An Ant Owned By Pixar Studios on January 18, 2012, 10:44:48 PM
CutterK...

That new Mario Stage is on my list of stages to add when I finish my BattleToad Hack, with the others being GBC's Waluigi Stadium and Moonlit Hill by MasterGawain and kirbybubbles.

Simply...Breathtaking. Hats off to you!
Oh really? That's good to know, thank you sir!  :)

So everyone, I've decided to release the Secret Revamp next week! This poll is really interesting...even if I'm not revamping the one that is winning it's good to show me what people want and expect from me. Not bad guys.  ;)
Now for the Zelda stage, I can say it's 35% done now...I'm making some slow progress there, dunno I don't feel like working on it even if I want to.

Oh Cutter, you and your big walls of text. :'D

Now am I right about that secret stage or what. :srs:

CK, i havent talked to ya in awhile lol. nice stage. cant play brawl, but when I can, im gettin gthe stage. :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CutterKirby, personally I'm a big fan of your stages, they're all really good.
Although a revamp of any one of your stages would be awesome, have you had any plans for new stages in mind?

Aquarium Park is really amazing so if you do a revam..That will make a 2x amazing version.
Wait...Forest Maze..Too late. :srs:

Threw on Gate Laboratory today. I love it. Songs loop very well! It gives me a small Temple vibe. As long as you're quick, you can abuse the ceilings to survive at higher percentiles. Those make the funniest fights :D


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 19, 2012, 02:02:49 AM
Oh Cutter, you and your big walls of text. :'D

Now am I right about that secret stage or what. :srs:
Yup, me and my big walls of text! xD
Anyway you're in the right track Gamma.  :P

Quote from: "Not here" - SonicBrawler on January 19, 2012, 02:03:06 AM
CK, i havent talked to ya in awhile lol. nice stage. cant play brawl, but when I can, im gettin gthe stage. :D
Hey SonicBrawler, yeah it's been a while since we last talked. Thanks man, that's good to know.  :D

Quote from: Rages A Lot. on January 19, 2012, 10:03:20 PM
CutterKirby, personally I'm a big fan of your stages, they're all really good.
Although a revamp of any one of your stages would be awesome, have you had any plans for new stages in mind?
Oh really? It sure is great to know that I have some fans out there. ;D
Well I sure have, there's this Zelda stage related to the song I showed before and I'm also planning to make a MMX stage soon. ^^

Quote from: KTH on January 21, 2012, 12:00:41 AM
Aquarium Park is really amazing so if you do a revam..That will make a 2x amazing version.
Wait...Forest Maze..Too late. :srs:
I've already made the revamp, it was done before the poll and I just wanted to know if you guys would be able to find out which one I've revamped, that's not a poll asking which stage you guys want me to revamp so don't worry KTH. xD

Quote from: Haseyo on January 23, 2012, 04:03:21 AM
Threw on Gate Laboratory today. I love it. Songs loop very well! It gives me a small Temple vibe. As long as you're quick, you can abuse the ceilings to survive at higher percentiles. Those make the funniest fights :D
I'm glad to know that you've been enjoying some stages of mine recently. I really appreciatte what you've been doing, not only giving me feedback on how the stage looks but also about the gameplay and included stuff like brstms. Thanks for that! I'm looking foward to future feedbacks from you Haseyo.  ;)

So just some quick updates, I made some small progress again in the Zelda stage (which I don't know why I'm not that hyped recently...) and also decided to make a new MMX stage. So anyone want some previews of any of those? Well I didn't even started the MMX one and let's say the Zelda stage is at 38%.
Oh yeah almost forgot, secret revamp release this week!!!  :)

No problem! Some people make great stages but some slight flaws, and if no one says anything, the creator won't see any issues. A shiny stage is cool, but if it really isn't playable, then I must remove it. Music is very important to me. My friends love the MM stage, two of them immediately know what it was from. I'd love another MM stage :D (might ask for a .rel if it isn't over Skyworld or Big Blue, if possible.) They love all the other stages so I don't wanna keep swapping good stages.


Finally someone else decides to do another MMX stage (dont know if X1 or another X game). I would like to see the Zelda stage preview and more details on MMX stage.

I also want to say i love all your stages especially Gates Laboratory, mainly because of the Mega Man X6 and X4 boss themes brtsms that i created to fit the stage well.

(I would also suggest a 3d-ish backround for Eurasia City, it would be really cool)

Quote from: Haseyo on January 24, 2012, 03:14:36 AM
No problem! Some people make great stages but some slight flaws, and if no one says anything, the creator won't see any issues. A shiny stage is cool, but if it really isn't playable, then I must remove it. Music is very important to me. My friends love the MM stage, two of them immediately know what it was from. I'd love another MM stage :D (might ask for a .rel if it isn't over Skyworld or Big Blue, if possible.) They love all the other stages so I don't wanna keep swapping good stages.
Indeed, if I don't get some great feedback I won't be able to know what needs to be changed to make a better stage.  :)
Sure, I'll make you a rel file for any of those, when I finish the stage just tell the one you want! They're easy to make.

Quote from: hero3120 on January 24, 2012, 04:26:40 AM
Finally someone else decides to do another MMX stage (dont know if X1 or another X game). I would like to see the Zelda stage preview and more details on MMX stage.

I also want to say i love all your stages especially Gates Laboratory, mainly because of the Mega Man X6 and X4 boss themes brtsms that i created to fit the stage well.

(I would also suggest a 3d-ish backround for Eurasia City, it would be really cool)
Thanks man, there sure are a lot of fitting boss themes to use! As for the MMX stage, I think I'll be making a stage from MMX6, I've already started some texture work. Like always I'm keeping this stage as a secret but it sure have a great BGM. About Eurasia City, I've been thinking about it too and don't worry because it'll also be revamped.  ;)

I gotta say, that's the first time I see some kind of MMX hype in my thread, usually I don't even get feedback from my MMX stages so thanks Haseyo and hero3120, you guys made me really happy showing some hype about a planned MMX stage.  ;D
Zelda stage preview coming soon...

I actually discovered how to make .rel files now. The program kinda confused me at first but a Youtube tut helped me. Now I have your Gloam Valley stage too. It's great! Nice platforms and the bit of water allows for fun dunking contests (something we do on campus often xD only way to die is to be spiked in water). Song works perfect.