SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Done: Legs, Head, Antenna, Hands
Needed: Body/stomach, Arms, Wrists, Shoulders, Neck, Eyes(Both Versions), and textures.


Quote from: KTH on February 06, 2011, 08:38:11 PM
Oh. You have preview to do Itachi, some like me.. :s
Huh?
First option to get 20 votes will win. Right now it's a tie between Victini and Itachi.

Congratulations to us for the 400+ downloads on SSJ4 Goku.

Also, keep up the good work with Giro.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 01:06:48 AM
Congratulations to us for the 400+ downloads on SSJ4 Goku.

Also, keep up the good work with Giro.
It's GIR from Invader Zim, yo.
lol, you keep thinking it's from DBZ.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 07, 2011, 01:07:37 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 01:06:48 AM
Congratulations to us for the 400+ downloads on SSJ4 Goku.

Also, keep up the good work with Giro.
It's GIR from Invader Zim, yo.
lol, you keep thinking it's from DBZ.

actually Giro is a good idea, on metaknight perhaps? btw GIR is coming along nicely, id rather see the puppy version first, but not bad on robo-gir. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: SmashClash on February 07, 2011, 01:07:37 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 01:06:48 AM
Congratulations to us for the 400+ downloads on SSJ4 Goku.

Also, keep up the good work with Giro.
It's GIR from Invader Zim, yo.
lol, you keep thinking it's from DBZ.

Shut up I'm always high and forget <_< LOL

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 07, 2011, 01:12:58 AM
actually Giro is a good idea, on metaknight perhaps? btw GIR is coming along nicely, id rather see the puppy version first, but not bad on robo-gir. ;)

He wins.

I've decide I'm going to vertex the Pikmin in to Invader Zim piggies.
I don't want to take the time to make animations. By the time I'd be done with making animations, I'd probably be done vertexing the piggies. It'd also save you guys the trouble of injecting my FitCharMotionEtc.pac into your FitCharMotionEtc.pac. (StarWaffle's Chibi Samus inspired me to do this)

Do you all want me to texture the snout the color of the Pikmin's element? Or just make them all pink piggy noses?
if you want me to texture each as a matching element, I'll include a folder for all pimk piggy snouts, all matching element piggy snouts, and Evil version, normal version, no piggies just pikmin.
So there'll probably be 6 folders in the .zip.

make the entire body of the piggies match the element, not just the snout.  yay for multi colored piggies!

by the way, excited for GIR.  i love Invader Zim.  i still wish they wouldn't have cancelled it so soon.

Quote from: snoopy on February 10, 2011, 04:11:22 AM
make the entire body of the piggies match the element, not just the snout.  yay for multi colored piggies!

by the way, excited for GIR.  i love Invader Zim.  i still wish they wouldn't have cancelled it so soon.
Alright. ;)

I guess I'll make Victini.
I wanted the votes to reach 20 for an option, but that'd take too long.
Once I get another 3DS Max, I'll finish GIR then do surprise for LenSho, Blaze the Cat for dark sonic 19, Victini, Turn Wario's bike into a Lamborghini.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now that I have 3DS Max working it's motivated me to vertex more.

"My 3DS Max works now! I don't have to worry about expiration anymore! "

You're lucky... Me, i have the complete version but.. He freeze for unknown reason some time :srs: