SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Ok, I would've been able to release SSJ4 Goku if I didn't have Homework(which took up 2-3 hours :>.>: )
All, I must do to complete him is:
Texture his lower abs, fix a small blue thing near his collar bone and fur. I must also fix his eyebrows. Then I or Italian gotta take 3 pics in-game.

Besides that, I must say everything came out great.

So of course this'll be done tomorrow for sure!



Quote from: SmashClash on January 25, 2011, 03:12:49 AM
SSJ4 Goku Released!

SSJ4 looks great SmashClash, you all did a nice job on it. cant wait for GIR.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Order now:
Hiappu(Request I gotta finish)
GIR
Sasuke EYE fix.
Surprise for LenSho
-----
Finish my Naruto PSA
Finish my Super Flarenix Mario PSA
-----
chill?
-----
Poll again.

Really awesome SSJ4 Goku

it's just beautiful  :happy:

i have no words


Ok, I'm starting Hiappu again.
I'll be putting a poll up soon.


boo looks awesome, im getting it now. :P

what happened to GIR?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I got side-tracked. I still need to finish Hiappu.
I'm releasing Red Demon Knight v2 later, btw.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 01:01:36 AM
I got side-tracked. I still need to finish Hiappu.
I'm releasing Red Demon Knight v2 later, btw.

a red version of my demon knight? dude your like the first person thats ever liked that vertex. A red version would look tight, cant wait to see the result.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 01:04:35 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 01:01:36 AM
I got side-tracked. I still need to finish Hiappu.
I'm releasing Red Demon Knight v2 later, btw.

a red version of my demon knight? dude your like the first person thats ever liked that vertex. A red version would look tight, cant wait to see the result.
No look at Pride's Red Demon Knight. I like that Demon Knight. :P
I scaled his crown ornament into his head so you can't see it and I'm going to vertex the back of his head to be cooler.

Redownload Boo if you downloaded before 8:56 PM EST. I fixed his FS eyes.

I had to vote for Victini.  I mean, come on!  Victory's in my flipping name!

Also, cool stuff SmashClash.  I'm liking that Boo of yours.