SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Here's the Preview with the sword completely done and textured. Also, his hair is 75% complete. After hair is done I will texture the rest that needs texturing... Then I need to make SSJ1 hair which is slighty different than the normal form's hair(Then recolor it to be SSJ1). Then make SSJ3's hair and remove his eyebrow texture but put a line showing his eyebrows are out a little.

Then  put the glow using the normals techninque given by Beyond. Then make a pre-set outline just like DBZ characters have in DBZ BT 3, Raging Blast 2, etc. and export all 3...


Preview:

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5006/gotenkspreview13.png
Click the link so to enlarge the picture.

EDIT: Made the sword point longer.

Nice job so far. but what do you mean by making his glow from BT3? Do you mean the blue aura?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 05, 2011, 07:03:32 PM
Nice job so far. but what do you mean by making his glow from BT3? Do you mean the blue aura?

it wont be affected by the stage´s lighting, like beyonds kid buu
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 05, 2011, 07:12:06 PM
it wont be affected by the stage´s lighting, like beyonds kid buu
ohh, now I get it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

August 05, 2011, 07:15:42 PM #380 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:17:35 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 05, 2011, 07:03:32 PMNice job so far. but what do you mean by making his glow from BT3? Do you mean the blue aura?
See how the texture is extra bright on the thing and how it has a glow around the hair and pants?
http://tinyurl.com/3tmuaz5
http://tinyurl.com/3sdb6ss

You can look here too: http://www.daizex.com/general/tidbits/sparking_characters.shtml
Quote from: Person on August 05, 2011, 07:12:06 PMit wont be affected by the stage´s lighting, like beyonds kid buu
Not exactly what I'm going for, though.

Dude, I am so downloading your Gotenks when its finished :laugh:
Awesome preview is awesome

Hair complete. Needs attaching to head/face properly.

Then once it's attached properly I will finish texturing the back of the pants the vest, chest/abs, face, hair. Then make an SSJ1 texture and vertex version. Then make an SSJ3 texture and vertex version. Then export and release.

So you're vertexing him SmashClash?

This shall be your first outstanding project by yourself! =D

Lucas is one of my mains, so I'm more than looking forward to this.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 02:21:47 AMHair complete. Needs attaching to head/face properly. Then once it's attached properly I will finish texturing the back of the pants the vest, chest/abs, face, hair. Then make an SSJ1 texture and vertex version. Then make an SSJ3 texture and vertex version. Then export and release.
AWESOME!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 05:19:08 AMSo you're vertexing him SmashClash? This shall be your first outstanding project by yourself! =D Lucas is one of my mains, so I'm more than looking forward to this.
Snivy is by myself. Goomba was by myself. Kid Vegeta was by myself(I think).
But that's beside the point.

But I guess those weren't outstanding. =o
...and yes I've been vertexing him.

Double post for an update(I will edit this post for more updates if no one has replied):
The right half of Gotenks' hair his connected very well. Same with the back. All needed to vertex for normal form is the left side of Gotenks' hair connected to his face and then make the side burns. Then I will give you all a preview. Then I'll quickly make an SSJ1 version and SSJ3 version then texture all 3! So I won't have to worry about vertexing him anymore.
The release date may come sooner than expected. I didn't think I would be this far by today and today is still early!(12:16 PM EST) ;D
I might finish all the versions today and then texture tomorrow!
But I think I have to go somewhere today. x.x

ok to be Hyped now?
anyway for Gotenks´s Fitlucasmotion.pac is anyway almost ready for a upload with his Fall/wait/Dodges/whatever that is not attacks :D
but i ofc wanted to see who they look with the new vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


now, that was sooner than i expected :happy:, any aproximated release date? cant wait to see it textured ;D
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?