SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

JUST AWESOME!!!!
try to export it first then try to put mine texture revamp over this Gotenks and see how it looks
but mine texture revamp for KTH´s Gotenks needs more revamp anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Person on August 06, 2011, 05:36:25 PMnow, that was sooner than i expected :happy:, any aproximated release date? cant wait to see it textured ;D
Hopefully tomorrow. :happy:
Either that or next weekend.

 :happy: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 05:41:11 PMHopefully tomorrow. :happy: Either that or next weekend.
1000x:
Quote from: Person on August 06, 2011, 05:42:02 PM:happy: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
but i am most worry about the exporting part
Texture i guess ItalianStallion  will love to help with
i just saw his skills in texture and that is awesome (import/beyond like textures so awesome)

btw remember Dmg eyes and not just normal eyes over Dmg eyes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Im sure everything will go fine
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 05:44:52 PM1000x: but i am most worry about the exporting part Texture i guess ItalianStallion  will love to help with i just saw his skills in texture and that is awesome btw remember Dmg eyes and not just normal eyes over Dmg eyes
Why would exporting be difficult? Lucas isn't hard.
I'm going to do the texture for now...
Quote from: Person on August 06, 2011, 05:47:28 PMIm sure everything will go fine
This.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 05:49:38 PMWhy would exporting be difficult? Lucas isn't hard. I'm going to do the texture for now...This.
ok

just that i heard sometimes for unknown reasons exporting is really stupid to do and wont work no matter what
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok, I made SSJ1 vertex version now. SSJ3 may be harder than I thought. After I finish making SSJ3 I will texture. THEN I will export.

yeah SSj3 will be harder then the others
but i know you will do it with no problems :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Btw, SmashHackers said he will make the Lucas Kirby Hat have Gotenks hair using my hair polygons. He will give 3 versions. The SSJ1, normal, and SSJ3 as I told him. He said he'll do this for me if the "only B moves PSA" you will make is Animal Crosser. He will tell me what to post when Gotenks is released. Trust me it's an easy moveset to make. ;)

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 06:10:21 PMBtw, SmashHackers said he will make the Lucas Kirby Hat have Gotenks hair using my hair polygons. He will give 3 versions. The SSJ1, normal, and SSJ3 as I told him. He said he'll do this for me if the "only B moves PSA" you will make is Animal Crosser. He will tell me what to post when Gotenks is released. Trust me it's an easy moveset to make. ;)
ok i can see what i can do :D
but first i wanted Goku V1 done then First beta of Gotenks moveset(that should be done soon too but Ghost models i still needing :( and has to be a item or GFX not a char. model like Lucas vertex to a ghost since it is 200KB filesize)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Also, around 3 PM EST(in 1 hr) I might be gone for the rest of the day. :/

that reminds me of Goku kirby hat needs a revamp :D
and will for sure needing a Kid buu/Vegeta kirby hat too :D

Kid goku/Goku can just use the same hat anyway ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 06:14:15 PM
Also, around 3 PM EST(in 1 hr) I might be gone for the rest of the day. :/

where are you going?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 06, 2011, 06:23:44 PMwhere are you going?
Well, today is my brother's birthday(turning 8) and my grandma's tomorrow.
So my brother wanted to go to my grandma house to spend the night I guess. So yeah.