SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Mariodk on August 10, 2011, 07:29:45 PMyou can make Copy/paste (vertex) over Kid goku vertex from Gotenks and you got that unmirrored
The vertex? I'm not starting his vest over just to get an easy way to get unmirrored-ness.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 10, 2011, 07:34:02 PMThe vertex? I'm not starting his vest over just to get an easy way to get unmirrored-ness.
can´t you Copy what you did on Gotenks and put it over a other vertex?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 10, 2011, 07:34:48 PMcan´t you Copy what you did on Gotenks and put it over a other vertex?
Copy vertexes? You can't do that.


Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2011, 08:05:59 PMi  think he means merge vertexes...
yeah something like that

like you did to SSJ1,2,3 Goku hair to the new HD goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wouldn't just asking RTB to make unmirrored things be easier?

Who is RTB?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


have you asked him already?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 05:37:29 PMJUST AWESOME!!!! try to export it first then try to put mine texture revamp over this Gotenks and see how it looks but mine texture revamp for KTH´s Gotenks needs more revamp anyway
Can you try that SmashClash?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 10, 2011, 10:22:51 PMCan you try that SmashClash?
It doesn't work like that. I vertexed it differently than KTH's.
Also:
Quote from: RandomTBush on August 10, 2011, 09:14:53 PM
I've tried doing that before for another person. At the moment, it can't be done -- Lucas's polygons for both sides have mirrored UVs -- separated vertices, separated normals, mirrored UV mapping. Without expanding Lucas's MDL0 file to have more entries for the UV mapping for his shirt (for both the UVs and polygons), it simply cannot be done at this moment. Sorry.
Quote from: RandomTBush on August 10, 2011, 10:09:09 PM
This one? Looks like the vertices were pinched around the back, which makes it look a bit different than the front side.

thats how KTH made his gotenks, thats why the texture is a bit off on his back
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 10, 2011, 11:18:43 PMthats how KTH made his gotenks, thats why the texture is a bit off on his back
I guess I won't make the vest then. I will just make it all black and make the hair. I don't want it to be messy so I'll just make it black. ;)

or what about making it and then maybe someone can fix it?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?