SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

do you know how to unmirror it?

i belive it has been said that lucas shirt shares UV points, and that Kid Goku doesnts has unmirrored texture
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I don't know how to do it, but I know it's possible.

Random T Bush I believe figured it out, and Beyond learned from him probably, as he learned how to edit Normals.

Beyond fixed Micaiah's Kumatora shirt, so her necklace doesn't mirror. I don't think the one on the vault has it.

Then again if you don't believe me, that's your issue. I'm not gonna go out of my way to look for proof and [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 11, 2011, 11:45:14 PMI don't know how to do it, but I know it's possible. Random T Bush I believe figured it out, and Beyond learned from him probably, as he learned how to edit Normals. Beyond fixed Micaiah's Kumatora shirt, so her necklace doesn't mirror. I don't think the one on the vault has it. Then again if you don't believe me, that's your issue. I'm not gonna go out of my way to look for proof and [censored].
Well as I posted a couple pages ago:
Quote from: RandomTBush on August 10, 2011, 09:14:53 PM
I've tried doing that before for another person. At the moment, it can't be done -- Lucas's polygons for both sides have mirrored UVs -- separated vertices, separated normals, mirrored UV mapping. Without expanding Lucas's MDL0 file to have more entries for the UV mapping for his shirt (for both the UVs and polygons), it simply cannot be done at this moment. Sorry.
Quote from: RandomTBush on August 10, 2011, 10:09:09 PM
This one? Looks like the vertices were pinched around the back, which makes it look a bit different than the front side.
But if you say Kumatora's thing work then Gotenks should work right?
I PM'd Beyond, but he has not responded.

the easiest way is to texture it like it would be the front part, and on his back, look where his skin is on the vest, merge the vertices and ur done... (u loose model detail, but its possible...)

another way is to make it all over again, rotating his torso 90 degrees, so the mirror applies to his side instead of the front and back... but this would [censored] up the arms... xDD

i merged the vertices on Wall-E so his front wasnt mirrored


Double post for preview update:
SSJ3 Gotenks. What do you think?

I vertexed the eyebrows on this one to make them slightly outward.
So only thing I need to texture now is the no-eyebrows(just use the SSJ1 hair texture for this hair texture).
Then properly making normal Gotenks' purple part of the hair correct and make it a lighter purple.
So basically just easy texture stuff... I suppose I finished vertexing the Gotenks models.
Also, make the line going up and down his bottom of his pants.

Awesome.

oh and also after you finsh Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks then the Gotenks pack will be released?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

cool and TBM dont 2x post -.-
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sorry so MarioDK after SSJ3 Gotenks is done the Gotenks pack is gonna be released?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

2x times you asking the same questing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey no one answered my question
Besides, will it be released after SSJ3 Gotenks is done?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Jeez you like repeating the same question.
After I'm done texturing & exporting all 3 I will release each one.

Thank you for answering 'bout time

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 11:23:59 PMThank you for answering 'bout time
WTF you just posted the post and think it take time

whats is wrong with you ?
i have played MMORPG like world of warcraft with over 10000 players and sure many of them small kids but non as Annoying  as you


as i told you 100 times before the hack take the time it take for be done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later