SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Mystic Gohan on September 23, 2011, 07:15:27 PMThis made me laugh so hard lol But, dude, I'm really loving that OP of yours, its too sweet! :happy:
Your welcome. I mean thanks. :)


Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't notice that. Oh well. No homo, btw.

Preview of Waddle Dee:

60% done.
I'll put him in the OP.
All that's left of him is the feet and hands then I must export him and texture him, then hex some polygons.

YUSH!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Very good, can't wait to see the texture!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Here's a new preview! HD Graphics/Textures!(Bandana and Spear Done...now gotta get the Waddle Dee textures from King Dedede) |8D|
Comparison first:



Close up of Spear:


Click the actual link for the spear close up so you can see the wooden stick detail, if you wish. It's not just brown.


Quote from: jokekid on October 07, 2011, 11:19:45 PMnice! arms?
The arms...I was going to use that newest unreleased Brawlbox and replace MetaKnight's arm polygons with Kirby's arm polygons then texture it. I was going to do the same thing with the feet. It'd be pointless to do that much work if I can make it perfect by waiting.
I am going to release him though as v1 without Kirby's arm and feet polygons unless BB gets here early.

Oh [censored]! The texture is such good quality too.

I are impressed sir. It's an amazing recreation.

Best thing of all, I was just looking for a new red costume for Metaknight. This will be perfect.


New Preview:

The arms will of course need a resize.
The face texture is actually not stretched and pixelated. It's just like that in 3DS Max. You'll see in-game.
I'm going to include a version without the bandana and spear so it'll be just Waddle Dee. :D
For it to be finished and release I just need to export the things I need. Then vertex the shoes over.
Then hex what needs to be hexed. After this I will texture Snivy, texture Sammich man, then finally export everything using ShadowSnake's method he might soon release for patching/exporting.
I'll have to resize Gotenks myself since I am not getting Gotenks back(edited) from Beyond, I assume.

Truth is: I never was 'that' lazy to export, I just wanted to know if I was double patching wrong/right. Since it gets bigger sometimes or whatever and I didn't want to waste my time if it was wrong.
Anyway, I'll just wait for ShadowSnake's fast method.

Holy crap, accurate.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

The reason I made the arms be that size is because it needed to match up with the bones.
I could just do a one-slot size mod version when finished.
Edit: I just edited Snivy a bit(vertex-wise).

its looking nice man, and i actually like those hands being that big, idk why... xD