Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do some like .Fade, he had another model on the FitMotion and Fit.pac.

.Fade and dingo were able to replace existing models, sadly, Marth has none. The ones he DOES have are important (his intro symbol will be used as his mangekyo sharingan =p)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

No, look a original FitIkeMotion, he have nothing.

But i have see on a PSA, you can launch the sword. Maybe from the FitMarthMotion.

Quote from: KTH on January 23, 2011, 06:34:28 PM
No, look a original FitIkeMotion, he have nothing.

But i have see on a PSA, you can launch the sword. Maybe from the FitMarthMotion.
Um...there are no models on ikes fitmotion....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I think he's talking about Ike's separate Ragnell model.. If so then that's just Ike specific and can't be used with Marth.

Possible.

Send a PM to .Fade, he can maybe help you.

January 23, 2011, 07:09:45 PM #51 Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 11:44:49 PM by SSJCerious
But im not working with ike, im working with marth!

EDIT: Next update will include Sasuke's d-tilt and second half of his f-smash. Maybe even his d-air if the animation is fixed in time.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

^
lol

I Say you working with Marth lol But it's a expert PSA. Maybe he can help you.

Sorry about that my laptops GPU overheated and i had to buy a new computer
:( sooo sorry

January 24, 2011, 07:54:21 PM #54 Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:04:24 PM by SSJCerious
I know what yout talking about, but because Marth has no ext gfx or models (like how they replaced ikes sword with narutos clone) to replace, it isnt possible.

@Ivzakau
No offense, but your "chidori" is [censored]. I honestly cant say it in any other way without lying.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

So, you have a project to put a recolors? (completed Sasuke with SFX...)

Well....yes and no. I would really like to have recolors and stuff,Ive actually already created names, but I cant vertex, and cant make csps. But..arent you going to make some?

The sound effects are going to be completed, but last :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

You can do a complete if you want, i have/work :

- Sasuke Akatsuki                >      Black
- Sasuke First Outfit             >      White
- Sasuke Second Outfit (after the battle with Deidara)   > Blue?
- Third Outfit (by BeyondYou)        > Normal
- Alternate Sasuke CoN                 > Red

I like those choices, thanks a lot!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

So when do you think the next update will be?

I like KTH's recolor suggestions. I personally don't use recolors, but the ideas are good.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.