KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 15, 2011, 11:29:07 PM
^ That. The one where he throws him up should be the one with the most knock back.
Never said most knockback, that one shouldn't be able to kill, in my opinion. <.>

Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 11:29:46 PM
Never said most knockback, that one shouldn't be able to kill, in my opinion. <.>
Yeah, because it's a set up move. Rather then a killing move.

Since... Well... In AC:C, Sephiroth used it to throw Cloud in the air, then beat the crap out of him there... So I doubt it would be a killing move.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 11:29:46 PM
Never said most knockback, that one shouldn't be able to kill, in my opinion. <.>

I don't think so either. But it should have the most knock back of all the throws I mean.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 15, 2011, 11:31:21 PM
Yeah, because it's a set up move. Rather then a killing move.

Since... Well... In AC:C, Sephiroth used it to throw Cloud in the air, then beat the crap out of him there... So I doubt it would be a killing move.


Exactly.

It must be just the characters im using in the slots, but the newer motion pac over the 3.3 update freezes when i select a stage. Does this not work for all vertex or model imports?

Okay, I can conclude that the problem is the motion file. I tried 3.6's PSA with the new motion file... But I have no idea why, as a test. I got rid of a bunch of animations... Like the meteor final smash. And I used the clean button on the new BrawlBox... He STILL did that glitch...

I'm gonna do another test... This time, an older motion file. With the new PSA.

Edit: Okay, using an older motion file worked... He doesn't do that glitch now... But how are you gonna fix the new motion file?

Edit2:
Okay, I replaced the landing animation in the motion file with the last version's... It seems to work, although he's right handed for that animation.
<_>

But it must be a transition glitch...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 15, 2011, 11:44:11 PM
Okay, I can conclude that the problem is the motion file. I tried 3.6's PSA with the new motion file... But I have no idea why, as a test. I got rid of a bunch of animations... Like the meteor final smash. And I used the clean button on the new BrawlBox... He STILL did that glitch...

I'm gonna do another test... This time, an older motion file. With the new PSA.

Edit: Okay, using an older motion file worked... He doesn't do that glitch now... But how are you gonna fix the new motion file?


The older motion files are the same as the current except the animations switches hands in the new. I'm stuck on fixing that problem with the glitch on the SpecialLanding animation, the animation itself is smooth but in game he polygons teleport for a second and go back.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Did you see my second edit?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 15, 2011, 11:44:11 PM
Edit2:
Okay, I replaced the landing animation in the motion file with the last version's... It seems to work, although he's right handed for that animation.
<_>

But it must be a transition glitch...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 15, 2011, 11:54:24 PM
Did you see my second edit?


yeah, I saw your edit. There are no transition glitches...take a look

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgkh2fcrae29v8r

perhaps I can just use the landing light animation and see if that works since that animation is left handed but yeah, im starting to get bored of updating lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:01:30 AM
yeah, I saw your edit. There are no transition glitches...take a look

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgkh2fcrae29v8r

perhaps I can just use the landing light animation and see if that works since that animation is left handed but yeah, im starting to get bored of updating lol
Hm... That animation still does it...
http://www.mediafire.com/?2rumhgj7zf1dthq
Although. Like I said, this is the right handed version of the landing animation... So either he teleports if you use the left handed version. Or is right handed for a few seconds, and squashes back into being a lefty...

Pick your poison I guess?
._.



I vote for the right handed lol since its just the entry that is causing the glitch...either or it doesnt really since it wont really affect gameplay. But its because the entry animation is causing a glitch where the game freezes at the screen selection

Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 12:07:17 AM
Have no idea what's goin' on but it's waiting for something that works to test*
I believe that the motion file I uploaded can be tested... Like I said, I doubt it's that noticeable in game that he's right handed for a split second.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:06:21 AM
Hm... That animation still does it...
http://www.mediafire.com/?2rumhgj7zf1dthq
Although. Like I said, this is the right handed version of the landing animation... So either he teleports if you use the left handed version. Or is right handed for a few seconds, and squashes back into being a lefty...

Pick your poison I guess?
._.

well I guess we'll just go for the right hand animation until the left hand one mystery problem is solved. Hold up. I'm gonna replace and re upload....I'll only be replacing the landing fall special animation since the other left handed ones don't glitch.


edit: nvm data already replaced it in his file lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:13:15 AM
well I guess we'll just go for the right hand animation until the left hand one mystery problem is solved. Hold up. I'm gonna replace and re upload....I'll only be replacing the landing fall special animation since the other left handed ones don't glitch.


edit: nvm data already replaced it in his file lol
Please, restore the Uthrow back to how it was. XD And have Dthrow make the enemy stay on ground like Snake, that'd be all for now.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:06:21 AM

Pick your poison I guess?
._.
I lol'ed.