KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 05:09:39 AM
It would be pointless in a way though to make a Dissidia Sephiroth, since he has pretty much all the Dissidia moves here.

i meant his final smash to be like...well as i mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0

but this probably won't happen till the WAY future of this year...or the WAY future of early next year...or it may not happen at all :-\

I'm fine with it as it is as long as the dodges are fixed (invulnerability timing and animations need tune-up) and Supernova is fixed.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

August 04, 2011, 09:32:51 PM #2957 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:34:08 PM by _Data_Drain_
No, I'm not 100% fine with him as is... He still needs these changes.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 25, 2011, 10:33:40 AM
Alright, I revised my damage ideas, to include more things that were recently said.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, I hope this is good. XD

This right here also needs fixing.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ link=topic=20198.msg613532#msg613532
I also have some Sephiroth feedback... I know now why up smash lacks use, not only is it's kill power far too low, not killing Zelda at 190%... But... Well, I'll let these pictures handle this for me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And then perhaps the teleport, after those changes? 100% finished, until Tormod fixes the animations up a bit, but game play, and balance wise, he would be 100% finished, no more changes after these.

The random split-second teleport glitch needs to be fixed as well. It's kinda annoying to randomly die because Sephy randomly teleports twenty feet to the left for a tenth of a second.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

August 04, 2011, 10:52:04 PM #2959 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:54:31 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on August 04, 2011, 10:47:41 PM
The random split-second teleport glitch needs to be fixed as well. It's kinda annoying to randomly die because Sephy randomly teleports twenty feet to the left for a tenth of a second.
I honestly haven't died because of this yet... But yeah, that needs to be fixed too if possible.

But... Honestly, I have no idea what's even making it happen... I think this even happens with Brawl- Marth...

I think Marth is just a pain with his motion file.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 09:32:51 PM
No, I'm not 100% fine with him as is... He still needs these changes.
This right here also needs fixing.

And then perhaps the teleport, after those changes? 100% finished, until Tormod fixes the animations up a bit, but game play, and balance wise, he would be 100% finished, no more changes after these.

Yeah those are good things to fix/adjust. I think the up smash is going to need animation edits.

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on August 04, 2011, 10:47:41 PM
The random split-second teleport glitch needs to be fixed as well. It's kinda annoying to randomly die because Sephy randomly teleports twenty feet to the left for a tenth of a second.

so when you dodge (forward and back) he teleports really far?  or did you mean the landing after using up B or B specials?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah that teleport has killed me a few times... I don't really know what causes it.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 05, 2011, 06:44:10 AM
Yeah that teleport has killed me a few times... I don't really know what causes it.

same here haha. But I think it can be fixed with hexing. I've been browsing his pac file with HxD for awhile it looks like commands can be changed there but im not so sure yet haha
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 05, 2011, 06:48:13 AM
same here haha. But I think it can be fixed with hexing. I've been browsing his pac file with HxD for awhile it looks like commands can be changed there but im not so sure yet haha
Oh? Sounds interesting.

If that could be fixed, that would be really nice.

I mean, I can deal with it if it's not, but it would be a nice finishing touch to get rid of that glitch. :P

DO, if you're going to work a little more on PSAs, I'd recommend tacking a single day per week, that'd not affect you on College as much.

I can't wait to see this update. =)

As long as college is 1st place then i guess you could still do PSA's but in the way Weenie said, once a week or so if you're not too busy :)

^ haha i'm okay. I'm only taking one class right now so I kinda have a lot of free time till september 23rd. I was browsing for something to ref for his down stab throw but havent found one yet XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 05, 2011, 07:18:09 PM
^ haha i'm okay. I'm only taking one class right now so I kinda have a lot of free time till september 23rd. I was browsing for something to ref for his down stab throw but havent found one yet XD

:o my birthday is on that day! :D

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 05, 2011, 07:18:09 PM
^ haha i'm okay. I'm only taking one class right now so I kinda have a lot of free time till september 23rd. I was browsing for something to ref for his down stab throw but havent found one yet XD
If you really have that much time, please consider working again on Dante and Kain. xD

If you do... do it after Sephy is done. Please. : )

The Down Throw should be like the Kirby Up Throw where he quickly flies above the screen and then comes crashing down.
Forward and Back Throw need actual new throws. The only time he actually has someone impaled on his sword is that one time in Advent Children and the one throw he does is the Up Throw. So the other three will have to be custom made.
Hasn't Tormod done some throw animations?