KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 09, 2011, 03:04:34 PM
yo, everything's cool. take all the time you need, doc. we can wait :) (...why did i say doc? omg me is turning into bugs bunny XD)
Are you seeing moving spots...?

Go look in a mirror! YOU'RE TURNING INTO A RABBIT!!!

*Cough* Anyway... I can't wait for the next version of... Well, any of these PSAs. :P

[censored]. i made a "nearly perfect" custom b-air animation for sephiroth and i tested it and froze my game. probably cuz i went over the frame limit of the attackairb. stupid limits -_-...

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 09, 2011, 06:14:09 PM
[censored]. i made a "nearly perfect" custom b-air animation for sephiroth and i tested it and froze my game. probably cuz i went over the frame limit of the attackairb. stupid limits -_-...

oh that shouldn't cause it to freeze XD. I can take a look at it if you want and add it to the PSA. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


uh sure i'll send the link to you in pm in a second.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 09, 2011, 06:19:58 PM
uh sure i'll send the link to you in pm in a second.

ok cool.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I added Hackingstar as a collab since I'll be using the Key frames of the Back Air animation he made. :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Wow... I have a feeling Miacis will be annoyed by this. ._.

Since uh... Yeah, as collaborators, we all got that one award for a hack with 4000+ downloads, (and he wasn't wanting to give it, because we "just gave feedback".)

And now he has to add Hackingstar.
XD


*Ahem* Anyway, I look forward to this new back air. :)

August 09, 2011, 06:49:36 PM #2994 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:51:04 PM by Hackingstar
it's based on 0:47 here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-x_iz4x2DE
i did sorta good on the animation but DO is gonna edit it a bit to make more AWESOME XD

Ah! That's the idea I liked so well. I'm glad to see it getting in. :P

And, unlike us, you did something for the PSA itself, so by Miacis' idea of how that one award works... You should get it, since you added something to it yourself. Rather then "just feedback".
(CoughalthoughitwasalotoffeedbackandideasCough)

Sorry, I had a bad cough. :P

guess i'm now known as

Hackingstar description: brstm maker, sfx maker, and animator. XD

August 09, 2011, 08:24:38 PM #2997 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:26:12 PM by Miacis Ballard
I really don't care about the award. It's more about the BV problem of how you guys are "collabing" things.

Collabs really mean that the person took a crucial part in the development of the hack. Giving a hand or doing like a few animations ain't nothing a credit can't handle.

Key question to ask yourself to see if HackerX should be "collabbed" :

A stranger asks HackerX : Hey, this hack is pretty cool, did you make it ?

Answer #1 : Yup, I'm the author of this hack, along with YYY.

Answer #2 : Well, I helped the author YYY by doing ZZZ on it.

1 => Collab.
2 => Credit.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Miacis i though you said we'd end it? Yet you reply to Data in the Seph thread? You're ignoring your own advise!
Stop before this [censored] gets out of hand already >_>

August 09, 2011, 08:30:01 PM #2999 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:33:18 PM by Miacis Ballard
I told you, I don't care about the Award.

Just leaving this notice to Divine OverLord so that he's asking himself the right questions efore collabing things.
I'll just leave it at that. If he doesn't change anything, I'll just consider "in all fairness" that all of the collabs will get the award. If he changes it, I will update the awards themselves and remove/add what's necessary.
Simple, really.

End of story. :)

@ Pride : Mind your own business ? DD brought it up here. I left a simple message to DO. I'm not looking for trouble. Just dropping my two cents, and then going back to my own business.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.