KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think the reason for that is because Sephiroth is almost done. Only a few things left to do compared to Kratos.

Apprentice of Death: Maybe, maybe not! :laugh: No, seriously, it's true that there are more things left for Kratos, but I don't think it is the only reason of Kratos being updated first. Maybe it is because of the amazing vertex of Renkaken some people felt into his charm? :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


I've been thinking a lot about this PSA and how to make it Balanced (He's in the God PSA List <.<;), and, this came to me:

Make him like he is, the longest range attacks with his Sword, but make him lack KO power, like, he'd have to kill at 250% or 200%... I dunno, it's just so hard to approach Sephiroth at this moment 'cause of his long range, having be the hardest to KO with would be something new and could actually work (There's no way of using his REAL sword's range and make him balanced other than this I think, 'cause, if we make him slow, he won't be Sephiroth anymore, and if he's fast, he'll be OP.)

Sounds like Eldiran's Zero all over again. Can't kill until 200 or 250? ...Yeeeeah, no. >_>

He's probably in the God PSA list because of the overpowered version. XD

Lacking kill power != Balanced. Period.


Quote from: Zack Winzard on March 02, 2011, 02:36:09 PM
Sounds like Eldiran's Zero all over again. Can't kill until 200 or 250? ...Yeeeeah, no. >_>

He's probably in the God PSA list because of the overpowered version. XD

Lacking kill power != Balanced. Period.

Right now he's a killing machine, his range and speed is just too much, you can't play a Free For All with 4 people with him around, he hits everyone, his range is like half Final Destination, and Fsmash? I don't want to talk about it, it's pretty obvious.

Although Eldiran's Zero kills at high %, he's pretty much Balanced, and I'e managed to kill my friends with him pretty often.

Quote from: Wolfric on March 02, 2011, 02:28:06 PM
I've been thinking a lot about this PSA and how to make it Balanced (He's in the God PSA List <.<;), and, this came to me:

Make him like he is, the longest range attacks with his Sword, but make him lack KO power, like, he'd have to kill at 250% or 200%... I dunno, it's just so hard to approach Sephiroth at this moment 'cause of his long range, having be the hardest to KO with would be something new and could actually work (There's no way of using his REAL sword's range and make him balanced other than this I think, 'cause, if we make him slow, he won't be Sephiroth anymore, and if he's fast, he'll be OP.)
this. I hate when my friend plays as him because I can never even touch him. I end up having to spam projectiles, which ain't fun.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: MrBrightSide on March 02, 2011, 02:52:14 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 02, 2011, 02:28:06 PM
I've been thinking a lot about this PSA and how to make it Balanced (He's in the God PSA List <.<;), and, this came to me:

Make him like he is, the longest range attacks with his Sword, but make him lack KO power, like, he'd have to kill at 250% or 200%... I dunno, it's just so hard to approach Sephiroth at this moment 'cause of his long range, having be the hardest to KO with would be something new and could actually work (There's no way of using his REAL sword's range and make him balanced other than this I think, 'cause, if we make him slow, he won't be Sephiroth anymore, and if he's fast, he'll be OP.)
this. I hate when my friend plays as him because I can never even touch him. I end up having to spam projectiles, which ain't fun.

Spamus is the key to victory!

Let those Missles/teather Fly! xD

I don't know what you guys talking about...
When my friends play as him I'm fine.
Once I get get close and hit him once (which isn't that hard), I can keep attacking for a bit.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to release a weaker version?
I just think it's a waste of time...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 02, 2011, 11:34:47 PM
I don't know what you guys talking about...
When my friends play as him I'm fine.
Once I get get close and hit him once (which isn't that hard), I can keep attacking for a bit.

Then your friend dowsan't know how to camp with him (Just using his Fair/Fsmash is enough to camp.)


Quote from: SmashClash on March 03, 2011, 01:45:43 AM
OP version needs to be way stronger he's easy to beat.

More stronger?. I can do that but first gonna update Kratos. which I will try to get done this weekend if all goes as planned and if I don't go out this weekend haha.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I noticed that using the third Black Materia attack, the strongest one makes his wing come out. : /

Would you mind fixing that please?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 04, 2011, 07:42:28 AM
I noticed that using the third Black Materia attack, the strongest one makes his wing come out. : /

Would you mind fixing that please?

oh I didn't catch that haha. I probably missed that since I was in a hurry when adding the variable in.

I Might do a quick update on sephy tonight with his Up B.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo