KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Wulfy on June 13, 2011, 04:54:14 AM
I hope so. XD

cool cool thats whats up, man i really  need to learn how to do vertexes, animation and PSA's so i can help yoou all out and not just sit on the side lines awaiting hopelessly

...it's... not easy....
Correction. Learning ONE of them is not easy, learning all three would be ridiculous.

When about do you expect this to be done?  I'm only asking so I can prepare a date for the blog feature.

Heaven's Light into Hell's Gate.. I'd call it the Heaven to Hell combo..

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 13, 2011, 05:15:58 AM
...it's... not easy....
Correction. Learning ONE of them is not easy, learning all three would be ridiculous.

yeah thats what i was told, but i have a lot of patience and ambition for stuff like this, if i had the right tools and someone to teach me i would learn how to do it..... but im a hands-on learner i have to be showed and then i have to try it myself and be corrected on my mess-ups and mistakes

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 05:38:54 AM
Heaven's Light into Hell's Gate.. I'd call it the Heaven to Hell combo..
I like that.

Quote from: lightning29 on June 13, 2011, 05:42:48 AM
yeah thats what i was told, but i have a lot of patience and ambition for stuff like this, if i had the right tools and someone to teach me i would learn how to do it..... but im a hands-on learner i have to be showed and then i have to try it myself and be corrected on my mess-ups and mistakes

Well there's lots of tutorials... you just need to have LOTS of patience.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 05:38:54 AM
Heaven's Light into Hell's Gate.. I'd call it the Heaven to Hell combo..
Too bad I don't think that's a real combo in Dissidia... Unless maybe in Dissidia 012, you go into EX Revenge mode, that might make it combo. XD

Lolz, I'd grab, pummel a bit, up throw, Heaven's Light, Hell's Gate, followed by a jump and Oblivion. Already got the combo ;D and depending on the knockback on Oblivion, there could be more.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 06:43:23 AM
Lolz, I'd grab, pummel a bit, up throw, Heaven's Light, Hell's Gate, followed by a jump and Oblivion. Already got the combo ;D and depending on the knockback on Oblivion, there could be more.
Hm... But the foe could dodge out of that I think... Although, if you're playing some mod like Brawl+, or Brawl-, you might have a chance to do that for real...

(I wonder how Sephiroth would fair in Brawl-?)


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 13, 2011, 07:42:56 AM
It was like... JUST pointed out that he sucks.
Wouldnt any balanced character made for normal brawl suck in minus? Unless said character was like really good at mindgames or something.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on June 13, 2011, 08:15:00 AM
Wouldnt any balanced character made for normal brawl suck in minus? Unless said character was like really good at mindgames or something.
True, the only thing that would make him a threat at all in minus, is his forward air... He would need some changes for a minus version... But we'll discuss about that when the final version of the balanced Sephiroth comes out, THEN we can think about small changes for minus... (Although I can already think of one... That dodge roll teleport glitch from one of the older versions, I thought that was cool, but too broken for normal Brawl... It would fit in minus nicely.)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 13, 2011, 08:23:06 AM
True, the only thing that would make him a threat at all in minus, is his forward air... He would need some changes for a minus version... But we'll discuss about that when the final version of the balanced Sephiroth comes out, THEN we can think about small changes for minus... (Although I can already think of one... That dodge roll teleport glitch from one of the older versions, I thought that was cool, but too broken for normal Brawl... It would fit in minus nicely.)
Do you mean when he stays invisible? Yeah that is kinda broken, but not really that much, since you can still see the 1P/P1 symbols. But since the hitboxes will likely be invisible too, then i think it actually is broken lol.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on June 13, 2011, 10:32:56 AM
Do you mean when he stays invisible? Yeah that is kinda broken, but not really that much, since you can still see the 1P/P1 symbols. But since the hitboxes will likely be invisible too, then i think it actually is broken lol.

Not that, it was shown in a older video of mine, what happened was, he could cancel his dodge roll into an attack, so he could slide and up smash at the same time... Kinda like a DACUS, but it could be done with more attacks, like down smash, AAA, down tilt, and even simply crouching, it was pretty cool in a broken way.

(And Shiek already turns invisible in Brawl Minus.
XD)