KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

seems this topic is back on track. and yet hollow is the only one active. by that i mean one that is online for some time. whatever happened to DO and BBB? lets see...judging by their profile displayed ages, i'd say they're both in college. (you guys: no sh** sherlock). but wait...*flashback* "7-11-11" as stated by DO. what does that date mean? 2 answers
1. last day of final exams for DO
2. last day of school then summer break for him

hmmm...guess we'll wait and see.

b4 you all ask, no i'm not trying to rush this progress. i'm just curious.


Alright, today I'm gonna work on him, then Imma work on Akuma for BY's tourney..


Also, did we want Godspeed to hit downwards diagonally, or straight in front of him?

Quote from: Hollow on June 13, 2011, 04:16:32 PM
Also, did we want Godpeed to hit downwards diagonally, or straight in front of him?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


Why must he go into freefall? Can't he go into a state where he can still attack but he can't use Up Special again? I mean, there are characters that have this.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 06:27:57 PM
Why must he go into freefall? Can't he go into a state where he can still attack but he can't use Up Special again? I mean, there are characters that have this.

Like Sonic. He can't use any specials after he does Up-B.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Hollow on June 13, 2011, 06:20:51 PM
:P

Anyway, Oblivion is almost done.

hell yeah oblivion was one of my favs besides godspeed or compressed earth

Quote from: Hollow on June 13, 2011, 04:16:32 PM
Also, did we want Godspeed to hit downwards diagonally, or straight in front of him?

Downwards Diagonally

Quote from: Zack Fair-Omega on June 13, 2011, 07:00:33 PM
Like Sonic. He can't use any specials after he does Up-B.
Exactly, thank you for the example, or even Silent's Shadow PSA, he uses Up B and proceeds to use Neutral Air on the way down.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 07:52:30 PM
Exactly, thank you for the example, or even Silent's Shadow PSA, he uses Up B and proceeds to use Neutral Air on the way down.

That's because Sonic and Snake are able to access a certain RA:Bit variable.  It doesn't work for all characters, unless you do a load of tedious coding (like Eldiran did with his Zero).

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 07:52:30 PM
Exactly, thank you for the example, or even Silent's Shadow PSA, he uses Up B and proceeds to use Neutral Air on the way down.
thats is not Sdo0m´s Shadow over Sonic you talking about thats is mine Shadowkong :D(nothing else worked) :D[/end off-topic]
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 13, 2011, 07:55:48 PM
That's because Sonic and Snake are able to access a certain RA:Bit variable.  It doesn't work for all characters, unless you do a load of tedious coding (like Eldiran did with his Zero).
Is it not possible to attempt this for Sephiroth or even Marth? I mean considering the time when Eldiran made Zero, PSA must've made many advances since. But then again, if you say it's hard, then it must be hard.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 13, 2011, 07:59:31 PM
thats is not Sdo0m´s Shadow over Sonic you talking about thats is mine Shadowkong :D(nothing else worked) :D[/end off-topic]

I'm pretty sure they both can do it.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 08:00:11 PM
Is it not possible to attempt this for Sephiroth or even Marth? I mean considering the time when Eldiran made Zero, PSA must've made many advances since. But then again, if you say it's hard, then it must be hard.

I'm pretty sure they both can do it.

It's less difficult and more long and tedious.  I briefly looked at it (but I'll need to look further into it).