KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I guess the combo shall now be Hell's gate folllowed by Heaven's Light. XD


Quote from: xZedkiel on June 14, 2011, 06:48:10 AM
I guess the combo shall now be Hell's gate folllowed by Heaven's Light. XD
The Hell to Heaven combo? Hm... Like I said, I doubt it would be a real combo, but it sounds cool. XD

this sound's like it's gonna be even more awesome now. :D when can the people expect this to be released? i really want to get this one.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 14, 2011, 08:16:28 AM
The Hell to Heaven combo? Hm... Like I said, I doubt it would be a real combo, but it sounds cool. XD
Oh I'll make it a real combo :P you'll see.. soon enough...
*ten days later*
Hmm... Later enough? XD

I'm so lost in this project. I don't even know whats going on in this topic anymore haha
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 09:59:12 PM
I'm so lost in this project. I don't even know whats going on in this topic anymore haha

yes. some are ideas for the moveset. and others are...well off-topic XD

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 09:59:12 PM
I'm so lost in this project. I don't even know whats going on in this topic anymore haha

Basically, these are the changes:

Up B will be Heaven's Light
Side B (Aerial) will be Oblivion, which Hollow said he finished.
AAA (Last hit needs more knockback)
Usmash (Needs same endlag as Ike's)
Grab needs to have the dashing it does fixed.
Down B will be Godspeed I think.

Other things:

Make Fsmash as Aafyre suggested: Take 5 minutes of charge, and it'll be the atual Octaslash, which will send the foe flying if he's hit by ANY hit box of it, and if it's not fully charged, it'll be a normal smash.

Add lag to Hell's Gate.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 10:17:24 PM
Basically, these are the changes:

Up B will be Heaven's Light
Side B (Aerial) will be Oblivion, which Hollow said he finished.
AAA (Last hit needs more knockback)
Usmash (Needs same endlag as Ike's)
Grab needs to have the dashing it does fixed.
Down B will be Godspeed I think.

Other things:

Make Fsmash as Aafyre suggested: Take 5 minutes of charge, and it'll be the atual Octaslash, which will send the foe flying if he's hit by ANY hit box of it, and if it's not fully charged, it'll be a normal smash.

Add lag to Hell's Gate.

whoa what? we'll I'll let that be an alternate version....I'll cook up what I have in mind...I like the current Down B, it just needed some fixes XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 10:21:21 PM
whoa what? we'll I'll let that be an alternate version....I'll cook up what I have in mind...I like the current Down B, it just needed some fixes XD

That Down B (Godspeed) will be for Aerial, Divine. =P The Ground Down B will stay.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 10:21:54 PM
That Down B (Godspeed) will be for Aerial, Divine. =P The Ground Down B will stay.

Hmm but It wouldn't work right to have it as a down B in air since you'll have to push the down button which would make sephy fall faster and unable to do godspeed. but we'll see how it goes.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


hey DO, out of curiosity (NOT RUSHING), what's 7-11-11? is it a special date for something?

^ lol nope. its just some random date lol...I'm gonna be free starting friday, but I wonder who I should work on to release over the weekend.

1. Mew
2. Sephiroth update
3. Mewtwo Revamp
4. Freya Revamp
5. Skull Kid update
6. Hero of Time Link Update
7. My Vampire PSA
8. Random project like what I did with gunner yuna lol

so many options, so little time :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
Hmm but It wouldn't work right to have it as a down B in air since you'll have to push the down button which would make sephy fall faster and unable to do godspeed. but we'll see how it goes.

Isn't it possible to have him stay "frozen" in position on the air while doing the move?

Also, I'd like to suggest you a moveset. =P

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
Hmm but It wouldn't work right to have it as a down B in air since you'll have to push the down button which would make sephy fall faster and unable to do godspeed. but we'll see how it goes.

Godspeed is the attack where he shoots those air blades, pressing down + B in the air, would only make him drop for a split second, then the attack would make him stay in place while doing the attack, and then free falling.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 10:17:24 PM
Usmash (Needs same endlag as Ike's)

That doesn't make sense... it has WAY more reach then Ike's, and doesn't it do more damage?