KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 21, 2011, 03:52:12 AM
Octaslash reaches FD from corner to corner and Side B aerial freezed the game. XD
All that stands true yet, and Down B freezes it too, Up B works, together with all A attacks. Also, the noncharged Fsmash was being Octaslash, sliding the whole FD field.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 21, 2011, 04:23:36 AM
All that stands true yet, and Down B freezes it too, Up B works, together with all A attacks. Also, the noncharged Fsmash was being Octaslash, sliding the whole FD field.


im done with Dante, just need to fix his final smash and his final bullet graphics.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Quote from: Hackingstar on June 21, 2011, 04:32:38 AM
*gasp* the final smash!? as in...the dissidia limit break?

Dante is not in Dissidia...what do you mean?


right now I have no ideas for his final smash. right now I just have him transform into gigabowser with a sword.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 21, 2011, 04:38:23 AM
Dante is not in Dissidia...what do you mean?


right now I have no ideas for his final smash. right now I just have him transform into gigabowser with a sword.

He might have gotten confused 'cause you quoted my post that was of a Sephy feedback. lol

I'll try to think about ideas for FS tonight.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 21, 2011, 04:38:23 AM
Dante is not in Dissidia...what do you mean?


right now I have no ideas for his final smash. right now I just have him transform into gigabowser with a sword.

whoops sorry i thought you were talking about sephiroth. my bad XD

DO you should make Dante do a barrage of attacks in combo sequence similiar to links Final-Smash, of course useing all of his moves

Alright, here's what it's come down to.
I've recreated the code from Sephy v1 to cancel the specials. If this doesn't work, then it's not happening. I'll just have to use helpless fall for the side and down B.
I'm testing it now.

Yeah, it didn't work. I'll change it to helpless fall.

I had talked about this with SDo0m earlier on in this thread, it's a special sub action or something like that for certain characters like Snake and Sonic. So it would be pretty complex to do that (normal attacks without allowing specials after a special).


the waiting on DANTE is destroying my everlasting soul.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: xZedkiel on June 21, 2011, 06:28:05 AMI had talked about this with SDo0m earlier on in this thread, it's a special sub action or something like that for certain characters like Snake and Sonic. So it would be pretty complex to do that (normal attacks without allowing specials after a special).
I know about that, but the code I used worked with Sephy v1, so it should have worked with this one too. =\
Anyway, I'll make them go into helpless fall, and release him today. Unless I decide to change his boring, boring throws. XD

Quote from: Hollow on June 21, 2011, 12:55:17 PM
I know about that, but the code I used worked with Sephy v1, so it should have worked with this one too. =\
Anyway, I'll make them go into helpless fall, and release him today. Unless I decide to change his boring, boring throws. XD

His back air could use some animation fix, or a new animation. Uair is fine since he uses that and owns with it, please keep this one if you're changing 'em. Fix, as well, the "dashing" when grabbing if you hadn't, if possible.