KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 23, 2011, 04:19:18 AM
No, I am not bored of Sephiroth. XD

He needs to get to the final version after all, can't just leave him 80% complete or anything.

agreed

Oh yeah, this can be done later. But someone should do a one slot size mod to make him taller.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 23, 2011, 07:13:32 AMOh yeah, this can be done later. But someone should do a one slot size mod to make him taller.
I agree, Sephi isn't tall enough xD




Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 23, 2011, 07:50:32 AM
He's about 6.1, he's not a huge character.
True but he's longer then he is now. Not all too much but at least a bit.


I'm sorry about not getting you that link, guys. ;_;

I'm a perfectionist, and I hate flaws. I'm trying my best to get rid of the stalling. Hopefully Naruto's UpB layout will work for me.

Quote from: Hollow on June 23, 2011, 01:00:33 PM
I'm sorry about not getting you that link, guys. ;_;

I'm a perfectionist, and I hate flaws. I'm trying my best to get rid of the stalling. Hopefully Naruto's UpB layout will work for me.
Don't worry about it, at all. Just do what you have to do. :P

Quote from: Cloudy on June 23, 2011, 01:04:45 PM
Don't worry about it, at all. Just do what you have to do. :P
This, take your time, you can't rush something like this, it's best to iron out the bugs as much as you can, for balance, and for playability.

I can wait a good while longer, take as much time as you need.


He's done!!!

To cancel the stalling, when specials are cancelled, if you try to use them again, you'll use an aerial attack instead!

Oh, and one more little bug. if you use side b, and you run into a hill, or if you become right over the ground, it will shoot forward. Really no fix for this, but it's not that big of a deal.

And finally, the :link:


June 23, 2011, 07:43:47 PM #1844 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:48:48 PM by Apprentice Of Death
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Okay now feedback time.

Aerial Down Special: Isn't it possible to have him shoot the attacks diagonally downwards?
Aerial Side Special: Love it! Kinda wish the hits went on for a few seconds longer though...
The damage is fine, but could it last a tiny bit longer?
Aerial Forward/Back throw: Hate, hate, hate that goofy hammer swinging animation. Must be changed!  
Down Throw: Love it.
Up Smash: You should use the animation from the last version so his sword doesn't go into the ground...
Side Tilt: The second hit still needs to come out faster.
Side Smash: Love it.
Btw I also love how using specials a second time in the air makes him use a smash instead.

It's overall quite good, but there's still a few things to fix.

EDIT: I'm also thinking, Ness's PK Cross does 37%. Heartless Angel is just as hard to hit with if not harder. You should up the damage to 40% or 50%.