KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Quote from: Hackingstar on June 24, 2011, 03:42:32 AM
sorry man i just  couldn't find anymore good ideas..

Uh, not sure why you're apologizing. ._.; These two are nice, imo, the Bair one.. Well, I didn't see it as a Bair, more like a Fair. XD Bair one will have to be made up, I guess.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 24, 2011, 03:44:35 AM
Uh, not sure why you're apologizing. ._.; These two are nice, imo, the Bair one.. Well, I didn't see it as a Bair, more like a Fair. XD Bair one will have to be made up, I guess.
Yeah, something will have to be made up... Hm... I'm not sure what function it should serve... What's something his other aerials don't offer? Other then hitting behind him. XD

I always feel bad seeing someone like Hollow posting a link for us to playtest like school kids, and then read all the following posts detailing how to make it better. The harsh reality of this line of hobby is IT'S NEVER GOOD ENOUGH!

Not to say that the feedback is bad or unnecessary. It just makes me wish I was able to edit Brawl moves and help out rather than judge like the cruel creature I am. That said, everything I could suggest has already been mentioned pretty much. But you're doing a fantastic job!

hey hollow, i just remembered. it's probably been a while since you mentioned this but have you gotten around lately to figure out that method of mirroring marth's animations to look like sephiroth's? you know. change the sword position from his right to left hand? yeah i know it's been a while since that was discussed..

Quote from: Lythro on June 24, 2011, 04:32:05 AM
I always feel bad seeing someone like Hollow posting a link for us to playtest like school kids, and then read all the following posts detailing how to make it better. The harsh reality of this line of hobby is IT'S NEVER GOOD ENOUGH!

Not to say that the feedback is bad or unnecessary. It just makes me wish I was able to edit Brawl moves and help out rather than judge like the cruel creature I am. That said, everything I could suggest has already been mentioned pretty much. But you're doing a fantastic job!
Well, but that's what feedback is all about, Hollow's doing pretty good actually, it just needs some more changes... After those changes? I think he might be done, unless someone finds a WEIRD glitch LONG after the final release. XD

June 24, 2011, 02:45:08 PM #1868 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:49:21 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: Hollow on June 24, 2011, 12:18:56 AM
40 damage?! That's insane.

Two things.
1. The point of Heartless Angel is it's supposed to do literally as much damage as possible.
2. PK Cross already does 40% so it's not insane, if you still feel it's a little too much just make the start up last a bit longer.
Oh and reduce the knock back a lot. It really shouldn't have any knock back at all...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The first one for Fair and the second one for Nair.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 24, 2011, 02:45:08 PM
Two things.
1. The point of Heartless Angel is it's supposed to do literally as much damage as possible.
2. PK Cross already does 40% so it's not insane, if you still feel it's a little too much just make the start up last a bit longer.
Oh and reduce the knock back a lot. It really shouldn't have any knock back at all...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The first one for Fair and the second one for Nair.

PK Cross never hits, not even in 4vs4, that move is discarded. On the other hand, Heartless Angel can hit, stop thinking about 40%, not gonna happen, no one wants it that way... Tt's fine as it is 'cause it has potent KO power, imo.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 24, 2011, 05:19:37 PM
PK Cross never hits, not even in 4vs4, that move is discarded. On the other hand, Heartless Angel can hit, stop thinking about 40%, not gonna happen, no one wants it that way... Tt's fine as it is 'cause it has potent KO power, imo.
Well... I guess PK Flash could hit Ganon trying to recover... But as I said before, what doesn't? XD

But I still say 30% damage is fine for Heartless Angel, since the move hits the whole stage, and honestly... It does have a chance to hit in some stages, and situations, plus... 40% damage... That's as much as a darn final smash...

Speaking of final smashes, is it just me? Or is the low damage % meteor actually a lot more broken then Supernova? Even for a final smash, it has little start up, and no true end lag, (although Marth has that too... I call bull crap on that, he should be hittable if that thing misses, it looks like REAL end lag...)

Anyway, yeah, that final smash is a bit too powerful, even for a final smash... Supernova is alright, except on Skyworld... You can't dodge it, since the hit lag when it hits the stage, makes the hit box stay out longer, and... How it's kinda odd when facing... I can't remember which way, but the sun goes in front of the screen, rather then into the background... See if this can be fixed.

i just thought of something for back air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1VyV3OP4Q&feature=player_embedded
(invert colors with Magnifier if you want)

2:39

BUT. i thought of a custom way of that animation.

ok here's my vision of it. as he's about to do his back air, he spin turns around and does that slash. not a spinning slash no. just a turn and slash move...so how does this sound?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah I suppose. You have to aim PK Cross... 30% is fine.

could octoslash look more how it does in dissidia? with the purple slash animations after each swing

You can change the color of the slash trail. But a different one for another attack sounds kind of... time consuming and not really worthwhile.