KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't like the swapping. Flying Up B is too OP, I'd rather have it be only Heaven's Light totally, maybe you could add an alternated version with only Heaven's Light? ._.

July 13, 2011, 12:23:30 AM #2146 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:25:14 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Cloudy on July 13, 2011, 12:20:20 AM
I don't like the swapping. Flying Up B is too OP, I'd rather have it be only Heaven's Light totally, maybe you could add an alternated version with only Heaven's Light? ._.
This, I agree here. I would only want the flight, if there was a good reason to sometimes not use it... Maybe for example, it would work like SDo0m's Drago Yoshi's flight, and Pit's weakness added. So more recovery, as well as risk if used wrong...

But I also want a version where the flight isn't there at all. Like I said, two versions would be fine by me.

Also, are you gonna re-add Hollow's physics changes? I liked his shorter jump height, but better air control.

And one more thing... I just noticed something... His entry animation lasts too long, he actually can't move for a bit longer then normal characters.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 13, 2011, 12:20:20 AM
I don't like the swapping. Flying Up B is too OP, I'd rather have it be only Heaven's Light totally, maybe you could add an alternated version with only Heaven's Light? ._.

hmm that is possible, I'll do it the next time I upload.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 13, 2011, 12:43:12 AM #2148 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:47:19 AM by _Data_Drain_
Oh, one more thing, I think his throws are too powerful again, you might want to make it to where they can't kill until about... 200% or more. Some more then others, like up throw, and forward throw.

Also... Someone in Tormod's topic brought something up... Maybe his attacks could deal less damage? Like 2% less each?

I don't know though, I'll see what Wolfric thinks.

EDIT:
And... Dude... Down B air does a lot of damage... It does 23% if all three hits connect... Might want to tone that down a bit.
._.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 12:43:12 AM
Oh, one more thing, I think his throws are too powerful again, you might want to make it to where they can't kill until about... 200% or more. Some more then others, like up throw, and forward throw.

Also... Someone in Tormod's topic brought something up... Maybe his attacks could deal less damage? Like 2% less each?

I don't know though, I'll see what Wolfric thinks.

EDIT:
And... Dude... Down B air does a lot of damage... It does 23% if all three hits connect... Might want to tone that down a bit.
._.
I totally agree on the % thing. It could be in the balancing.

hey DO, when you get the chance, on the next update, could you input

http://www.mediafire.com/?n9j9n2tgqqocvap

Hollow's custom made victory poses?

They are:
Win1
Win1Wait
Win2
Win2Wait

oh alright, guess ill do that when i get back from running. along with alternate version where he doesnt fly.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 01:40:13 AM
oh alright, guess ill do that when i get back from running. along with alternate version where he doesnt fly.
Don't forget to look over some of the feedback you've gotten, like giving him the physics Hollow added. And some of the other things.

im back. should I revamp sephy's grab attack and grab wait to be the same as Tormod's? it can be done rather quickly.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 13, 2011, 02:41:59 AM #2154 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:43:04 AM by Hackingstar
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 02:36:48 AM
im back. should I revamp sephy's grab attack and grab wait to be the same as Tormod's? it can be done rather quickly.

you can do that? SWEET. then yes you should. but let the others answer before you do so *points to data, wolfric, AoD, NyanCatman, and others*

Defenitely.

i think Having a grab the way Tormod has it.

hell the whole lefthanded thing will make this hack defenitely unique.

it's marth but... left handed?

yes. i suggest you do this. atleast do it for the people who really would love the true authenticity.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 13, 2011, 02:44:09 AM
Defenitely.

i think Having a grab the way Tormod has it.

hell the whole lefthanded thing will make this hack defenitely unique.

it's marth but... left handed?

yes. i suggest you do this. atleast do it for the people who really would love the true authenticity.


oh yeah i forgot to mentioned, it will be the same as Tormod's except right handed lol...I haven't had a chance to see how to change hands yet.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Guys, guys. Just be patient, I think you should focus on other stuff, DO, and let the things he's made intact, don't over do uneeded work. xD

Well, Tormod posted a video on his post on how to mirror something like that.

look into it.

i don't have the time ATM. and my computer can't edit Brawlstuff atm either...

i need to get something done for people i promised. (probably won't get done...)

anyway. i love the new stuff done with Sephiroth. it's amazing. and he's more balanced. so yay for balance.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

ok then, what do you guys want for the update for the night? I have the physics done and alternate version of UP B done so far. I could do some animation but yeaaaaa up to you guys or I'll move on to mew XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo