KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DO, did you read my post?

Also getting back to what's missing... Maybe some end lag on forward air? So it doesn't have landing lag canceling.

July 13, 2011, 05:15:45 AM #2191 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:17:12 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 05:13:11 AM
DO, did you read my post?

Also getting back to what's missing... Maybe some end lag on forward air? So it doesn't have landing lag canceling.


yeah, I read your post. I did see about your concern with Down B in air and everything else that was concerning damage values. which is why im also putting up a weak version. oh yeah, after adding hollow's physic's it was pretty hard to spam AIR F.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well.. i can't do this tutorial my computer's sound card just esploded...

can Tormod do a Written tutorioal?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 05:15:45 AM
yeah, I read your post. I did see about your concern with Down B in air and everything else that was concerning damage values. which is why im also putting up a weak version. oh yeah, after added hollow's physic's it was pretty hard to spam AIR F.
Alright, good.

But I feel the three versions of the forward smash would be odd for the balanced version... However... Keep it for the overpowered version. That could be a good boss like move.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 05:18:19 AM
Alright, good.

But I feel the three versions of the forward smash would be odd for the balanced version... However... Keep it for the overpowered version. That could be a good boss like move.


wait till you see it before judging it XD...I really like the way I have it right now. I'm just adjusting the damages right now and testing. I'll upload it within an hour.  8)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 13, 2011, 05:22:58 AM #2195 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:53:52 PM by Hackingstar
for the next update you mentioned (not 3.5, but v4, we'll need)

a new n-air, this wolfric suggested




b-air will have to be a custom one. maybe this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-x_iz4x2DE

0:14, 0:48

Whoa N-Air. like that would be nice.

And B-Air would look epic that way as well.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 13, 2011, 05:22:58 AM
for the next update you mentioned (not 3.5, but v4, we'll need)

a new n-air, this wolfric suggested




b-air will have to be a custom one. maybe this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-x_iz4x2DE

0:14


Cool. I'll try making the animation for the attack air N right now. I still have an hour left free XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 05:19:18 AM
wait till you see it before judging it XD...I really like the way I have it right now. I'm just adjusting the damages right now and testing. I'll upload it within an hour.  8)
Alright... I'll judge it fairly. But it's still odd for a smash attack, to act a bit like a B button move.

But then again, I'll see when you release this version.

July 13, 2011, 05:37:00 AM #2200 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:20:25 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 05:33:39 AM
Alright... I'll judge it fairly. But it's still odd for a smash attack, to act a bit like a B button move.

But then again, I'll see when you release this version.


:af: okie


Edit: I'm done with the new attack N animation  :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 05:37:00 AM
:af: okie


Edit: I'm done with the new attack N animation  :af:
Oh? Nice work. :)

I look forward to that.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 06:25:21 AM
Oh? Nice work. :)

I look forward to that.


yup and now im done revamping attack air low to the way you recommended. :D...now doing a few more tests in game.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 06:35:31 AM
yup and now im done revamping attack air low to the way you recommended. :D...now doing a few more tests in game.
Ah, so he'll go upward now? Like in Dissidia? Good, this should fix the balance flaws if he has no hit box as he's going up.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 06:40:39 AM
Ah, so he'll go upward now? Like in Dissidia? Good, this should fix the balance flaws if he has no hit box as he's going up.

yup and it looks so DAMN GOOD!! I can't believe how well it turned out, unfortunately i have to revamp the landing low animation. but im almost done. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo