KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 06:45:11 AM
yup and it looks so DAMN GOOD!! I can't believe how well it turned out, unfortunately i have to revamp the landing low animation. but im almost done. XD
Very good then, I'm really looking forward to this.

My patience wears thin.

this better be better then that Duke Nukem Game.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Be patient, it will be out soon...

I just hope I won't be too tired to give proper feedback. :(

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 07:36:30 AM
Be patient, it will be out soon...

I just hope I won't be too tired to give proper feedback. :(


k im done with all the animations i wanted. I'm just gonna make the alternate version then I'll upload....sorry it took longer than I thought.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 07:38:08 AM
k im done with all the animations i wanted. I'm just gonna make the alternate version then I'll upload....sorry it took longer than I thought.
It's alright, you can't rush something like this anyway. :P

July 13, 2011, 08:29:51 AM #2210 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:48:37 AM by DivineOverlord
This is mainly an animation revamp of version 3.3

Here are the changes:

+New wait 1
+New Wing Animations
+Added Tormod's Grab Animations :D
+New Attack Air N animation by DO
+I revamped Attack Air Low animations and Landing animation
+Revamped Dash Attack
+Fixed damages values
+Added Physic's from Hollow's V3
+Added Hollow's Throw Animations
+Fixed all animations so that they are smooth transitioned.
+Edited his external graphics for black materia
+UP B in Air can now grab a ledge
+ Added Hollow's grab and specials from his version 3.0
+Revamped other stuff
+More

+ Revamped Side Smash Octoslash
--No Charge: Sephy does one slash
--Medium Charge: Sephy does 2 slashes
--Full Charge: Octoslash (4 slash combo)



THings I already know

- when casting spells and releasing a level one charge, his wings will disappear for 13 frames and reappear, this is because of a case 0-0 being delayed to prevent spamming.
- Balanced version may need rebalancing but I'm not sure where



There are several Versions to this PSA that I added

+ Weak Version: Most attacks do 2-5 less damages than the normal version
+ Normal Version: Regular as version 3.3
+ OP version: Does double the damage than regular version, 100 jumps, and weights 150
+ OG version: Does Triple-Double damage than regular version, 100 jumps, and weight 200

-------------------------------------

There are 3 other versions in regards to UP B special

+ A version where only Heaven's Light is his up B special
+ Another Version where only Flying is his UP B special
+ Another Version where the following happens
---+WHEN HIS WINGS ARE OUT HE WILL FLY FOR UP B
---+WHEN HIS WINGS ARE NOT OUT HE WILL USE HEAVENS LIGHT FOR UP B






>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Brawl Vault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16571
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Okay, after a bit of testing... I love the weak version, I feel this one's pretty well balanced, since the second version of forward smash is kind of a comboing move, and Octoslash is a killing move. Although... Maybe make it have more kill power on the sour spot? Just enough to make fully charging it more worth it.

Next off... I like the animation for neutral air, however I feel it needs more end lag, here's how I can see it, forward air is the one with less end lag of the two moves. Neutral air has less start up time then forward air, but more ending lag... That's how I feel it should be.

I LOVE the new down air! It's much better in balance then the old one!

Now onto some cons... Nothing major, just stuff that should be fixed.

His grab needs more start up, and end lag, look at how Link's grab works for an idea of how it should work.

And his throws are pretty powerful, maybe nerf them... Although making his grab more risky might balance this out some.

Over all, I like this update, keep up the great work dude. :)

July 13, 2011, 09:01:40 AM #2212 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:06:56 AM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
Yes, everything _Data_Drain_ Said is exactly how i feel.

his throws are killer. but make it where his Grab animation has more endlag if it misses much like Link's Samus's ETC seeing how he has range of the gods. make his Grab range act like the other Range of the God characters.

How his neutral grab. it looks wonky like his leg raises. i don't care but it's also harder to grab with than his Dash Grab.

Make his Grab Backwards slightly more nerfed. his grabs are very killer.

I enjoy how the weak version is done. but i think he needs to be a little bit ligher. Sephiroth isn't a heavy character. i think he needs to be killed a little bit easier. i mean i fought Spiderman. and he could barely kill me. or it could just be me and i can live forever (when i play Peach 'mah main =D' i can live sometimes around the 190% values.) but sephiroth is rather heavy.


but this is a very minor detail. it can stay the same.

oh and his Side smash is beautiful. this works very well. and it prevents me from spamming people from a distance. so this will cause less complaints.

Hell's gate is more dangerous now. i actually died by misjudging where the edge was and flew downwards to my death.

and hell's gate isn't as killer as it was. and it has a second of warning before it hits. so it's easier to detect now.


everything is pretty much epic and a little but better. all that's really needed now is animation tweeks and lefthandedness.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 08:54:35 AM
Okay, after a bit of testing... I love the weak version, I feel this one's pretty well balanced, since the second version of forward smash is kind of a comboing move, and Octoslash is a killing move. Although... Maybe make it have more kill power on the sour spot? Just enough to make fully charging it more worth it.

Next off... I like the animation for neutral air, however I feel it needs more end lag, here's how I can see it, forward air is the one with less end lag of the two moves. Neutral air has less start up time then forward air, but more ending lag... That's how I feel it should be.

I LOVE the new down air! It's much better in balance then the old one!

Now onto some cons... Nothing major, just stuff that should be fixed.

His grab needs more start up, and end lag, look at how Link's grab works for an idea of how it should work.

And his throws are pretty powerful, maybe nerf them... Although making his grab more risky might balance this out some.

Over all, I like this update, keep up the great work dude. :)


hhaha thanks and yeah, the new grab does have a long range than the old one. I found it easier to grab players XD....im off to bed now, I might update the motion file with weaker throws and grab lags today or tomorrow.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 09:04:50 AM
hhaha thanks and yeah, the new grab does have a long range than the old one. I found it easier to grab players XD....im off to bed now, I might update the motion file with weaker throws and grab lags today or tomorrow.
Alright, I look forward to tomorrow then. :P

In the mean time, I'm just gonna keep testing him out some more.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 13, 2011, 09:05:55 AM
Alright, I look forward to tomorrow then. :P

In the mean time, I'm just gonna keep testing him out some more.


edit nevermind, i just finished weakening his throws and slowed his grab just a bit. I'll upload it now then sleep XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 09:11:27 AM
edit nevermind, i just finished weakening his throws and slowed his grab just a bit. I'll upload it now then sleep XD
Alright, just tested this out a bit, the standing throw does indeed have more end lag, however you need to fix the dash grab too. XD

But that can wait til tomorrow.

Edit:
Although the throws still have a lot of power to them... Did you forget to upload the nerfed throws pac? And release just the motion file? Oh well... As I said, that can wait until tomorrow. :P

This update was so awesome that it actually made me start laughing. : D

Few things though...

Up Smash: the sword still goes into the ground.

Forward Smash: I love how this works now, and I love how when the first charge is finished there's that flash to let you know, I think that should happen again for the second charge instead of that darkness effect. It just seems out of place...

Dash attack: The animation seems sort of rushed.. but that can always be improved later.

Oh and AerialForward's animation is still going to be changed right?

Other than that everything is amazing... especially love how the AerialDown works now.

Well if someone else plans to make him left handed, I might as well upload the models for it eh? that's half the work right there XD http://www.mediafire.com/?ace8i3ktknsccm2 Since the model's are a necessity to include to make him left handed, we'll have to colab Aafyre as well. I can't wait to test out the new Sephiroth.. so much has changed! And in that file I animated the left wing because then it ends up on the right side when you make him left handed. I really care what wing animation you use but the animation will have to go on the left wing.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 13, 2011, 12:16:06 PMWell if someone else plans to make him left handed, I might as well upload the models for it eh? that's half the work right there XD http://www.mediafire.com/?ace8i3ktknsccm2 Since the model's are a necessity to include to make him left handed, we'll have to colab Aafyre as well. I can't wait to test out the new Sephiroth.. so much has changed! And in that file I animated the left wing because then it ends up on the right side when you make him left handed. I really care what wing animation you use but the animation will have to go on the left wing.
The wing goes on his right side.