KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


You're very much welcome. :)

...And I just thought of something... How does Falcon's final smash work? Maybe something like that can be done...?

Or am I just talking crazy talk now?

oh i think i know where your getting at. :D that would be awesome if this is possible.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 18, 2011, 05:13:56 AM
oh i think i know where your getting at. :D that would be awesome if this is possible.
Okay... DO said he had a nearly good final smash... But the camera would get blocked by the stage... I wonder... Is there any way to get the foe so high in the sky, that there would be nothing blocking the stage? And slow down time big time? Practically freezing it?

If this could be done... The starting slash could be quick, but have end lag... Since this would be a one hit kill most likely. After that... Well, DO should know what I'm talking about from here. :P

Should I upload an alternate version that is the same as version 4.0 except he is right handed?

this would be version 4.0 right handed which will include 4.0 left handed.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 18, 2011, 06:20:36 AM
Should I upload an alternate version that is the same as version 4.0 except he is right handed?

this would be version 4.0 right handed which will include 4.0 left handed.
Hm... If it's easy to change the animations, a right handed version would be good for some people I think.

mkay. I will also revamp down taunt animation where he take out his wings to make it look better for the next time I upload.....my new side project is gonna be either Tidus or Lulu from FFX
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Tidus!! Definitely Tidus. That could be really interesting combining sword attacks and ball attacks. :D

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 18, 2011, 07:36:52 AM
Tidus!! Definitely Tidus. That could be really interesting combining sword attacks and ball attacks. :D

yup and I have all the models I'll need for his final smash where he uses the blitz ball as the final hit. XD...this PSA will be EPIC!! (especially since I'm very very familiar with tidus).
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 18, 2011, 07:19:18 AMmkay. I will also revamp down taunt animation where he take out his wings to make it look better for the next time I upload.....my new side project is gonna be either Tidus or Lulu from FFX
I kno it does not sound useful but if you need ideals for a moveset for tidus i can help with that

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 18, 2011, 01:16:53 AM
You're very much welcome. :)

...And I just thought of something... How does Falcon's final smash work? Maybe something like that can be done...?

Or am I just talking crazy talk now?


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 18, 2011, 05:24:22 AM
Okay... DO said he had a nearly good final smash... But the camera would get blocked by the stage... I wonder... Is there any way to get the foe so high in the sky, that there would be nothing blocking the stage? And slow down time big time? Practically freezing it?

If this could be done... The starting slash could be quick, but have end lag... Since this would be a one hit kill most likely. After that... Well, DO should know what I'm talking about from here. :P


(ok i know i'm just talking here but hear me out)

i just had a vision on how the super nova final smash should start

First, Sephiroth slashes opponent diagonally upwards kinda like his up-tilt except without the gfx effects.

Second he flys up with his alternate up b (when he just flys up)

(if it's possible to edit the ssbb cameras)

Third, a slight camera zoom in so that he can do this animation at 0:03 (if it's possible to add a flashing effect to the animation, that'd be epic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0

Fourth - A slight camera tilt so that he can do the animation at 0:05
then, the camera freezes like it did there.

Fifth - Like data said, if it can work like captain falcon's final smash, (at the part when the camera zooms in when he's driving his race car) the camera will then go at that angle except maybe the camera could be edited to be so that it would face straight forward)

Sixth - Everything goes on from 0:08 in the video i posted here.






Hm... But I do wonder though... Would this final smash have difficulty working in stages like Hyrule Temple? Or any with a ceiling?

I don't know... I guess if all else fails, we can have Hollow's final smash reworked to not be a flat out one hit kill... And have no hit lag what so ever, so it can be dodged on Sky World, or GHZ, or any other stage with something hittable...

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 18, 2011, 07:19:18 AM
mkay. I will also revamp down taunt animation where he take out his wings to make it look better for the next time I upload.....my new side project is gonna be either Tidus or Lulu from FFX
I'd love to see either of 'em, preferably Lulu. <3

mkay, I figured out how the switching hands work on models and motion files. I'll for sure have a right handed version up that does not glitch at all soon.  oh so far I revamped Down Taunt, its much better now. I wonder what else I should revamp.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


what more is there left to revamp you say? (maybe this should be saved for v4.5 or v5...if there ever will be any such thing)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 18, 2011, 05:24:22 AM
Okay... DO said he had a nearly good final smash... But the camera would get blocked by the stage... I wonder... Is there any way to get the foe so high in the sky, that there would be nothing blocking the stage? And slow down time big time? Practically freezing it?

If this could be done... The starting slash could be quick, but have end lag... Since this would be a one hit kill most likely. After that... Well, DO should know what I'm talking about from here. :P


Quote from: Hackingstar on July 18, 2011, 11:00:53 AM
(ok i know i'm just talking here but hear me out)

i just had a vision on how the super nova final smash should start

First, Sephiroth slashes opponent diagonally upwards kinda like his up-tilt except without the gfx effects.

Second he flys up with his alternate up b (when he just flys up)

(if it's possible to edit the ssbb cameras)

Third, a slight camera zoom in so that he can do this animation at 0:03 (if it's possible to add a flashing effect to the animation, that'd be epic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0

Fourth - A slight camera tilt so that he can do the animation at 0:05
then, the camera freezes like it did there.

Fifth - Like data said, if it can work like captain falcon's final smash, (at the part when the camera zooms in when he's driving his race car) the camera will then go at that angle except maybe the camera could be edited to be so that it would face straight forward)

Sixth - Everything goes on from 0:08 in the video i posted here.