KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 05:13:09 AM
lol you sure like to repeat yourself huh... I resized most gfx like 2 days ago. I just don't like to spoil everything. sides, i'm also doing what I think is best.

EDIT: I also fixed up a lot of hit box issues like with down smash and air attacks.
I apologize for that... I just want to make sure the GFX are a good deal smaller.

Also, that's good to know, so down smash won't hit behind him now? Nice!

Did you switch the damage of down and up smash? So down smash does 16% damage, and up smash does 13%?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 05:19:37 AM
I apologize for that... I just want to make sure the GFX are a good deal smaller.

Also, that's good to know, so down smash won't hit behind him now? Nice!

Did you switch the damage of down and up smash? So down smash does 16% damage, and up smash does 13%?


nah, down smash no longer hits behind sephy any more, I'm 100% positive this time since I'm testing it right now lol. Everything does look better with smaller gfx. The current version that is out has wayyy oversized gfx haha.

Right now I'm just doing more testing and changing down smash fire gfx. Then moving on to making the other versions (where I'll do the hit box damage switch).
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 05:23:55 AM
nah, down smash no longer hits behind sephy any more, I'm 100% positive this time since I'm testing it right now lol. Everything does look better with smaller gfx. The current version that is out has wayyy oversized gfx haha.

Right now I'm just doing more testing and changing down smash fire gfx. Then moving on to making the other versions (where I'll do the hit box damage switch).
Ah, cool. And I'm sure the GFX switching is gonna be easy right? Even with Spiderman's in there.

Just locate the GFXs you edited, then replace them right?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 05:28:10 AM
Ah, cool. And I'm sure the GFX switching is gonna be easy right? Even with Spiderman's in there.

Just locate the GFXs you edited, then replace them right?


yeah. I'll put up directions on how to replace the gfx I edited in the common3.pac file while also including the common3 file and the ef_common.pac file....I might as will include the model [##] file as well for those who only want to replace the new gfx-ed slash.



EDIT:  :af: the new Down B graphics looks sooo AMAZING !!! (faints from the epicness) lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 05:33:33 AM
yeah. I'll put up directions on how to replace the gfx I edited in the common3.pac file while also including the common3 file and the ef_common.pac file....I might as will include the model [##] file as well for those who only want to replace the new gfx-ed slash.



EDIT:  :af: the new Down B graphics looks sooo AMAZING !!! (faints from the epicness) lol
Oh? I look forward to this. :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 05:39:11 AM
Oh? I look forward to this. :)

yup yup it looks like this type of fire except better and more realistic.

I just tested it out just now and liked it very much.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


So... It will look like real fire pillars eh? That sound good to me. :)

I agree with most things Wolfric said but don't change up tilt! It's perfect as it is.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 22, 2011, 06:11:23 AM
I agree with most things Wolfric said but don't change up tilt! It's perfect as it is.

oh I made the graphic smaller and changed it blue. (there will be other colors to choose from XD)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I feel I need to quote this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just to bring it to this page.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 10:40:48 AM
I feel I need to quote this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just to bring it to this page.

(annoyed by quotes being restated eventhough I read it  :P [no offense]) . I only do what "I" think is best for the PSA. I did some changes to the PSA. I won't be updating this for awhile, but you can leave feedback to hollow or Tormod. I'll be working on other stuff now XD


Change Log Since 4.0


-Edited all GFX
-New Entry and some other animations by BBB
-Revamped Down Taunt
- Included a right hand version

-MOre





--------Read for Common3.pac file

place the common3.pac file that you choose in

private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/ "Place it here"


This common3.pac file I edited will affect Sephiroths Slash and special slash graphics

I have provided the colors you see in the folder. Choose one.


Also, if your already using a pre-existing Common3.pac file

I have also provided the models so you can replace the old pink slash effect with the new.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 10:44:28 AM
(annoyed by quotes being restated eventhough I read it  :P) lol don't expect me to do everything that one or two people suggested. I only do what "I" think is best for the PSA. I did some changes to the PSA. I won't be updating this for awhile, but you can leave feedback to hollow or Tormod. I'll be working on other stuff now XD


Change Log Since 4.0


-Edited all GFX
-New Entry and some other animations by BBB
-Revamped Down Taunt
- Included a right hand version

-MOre





--------Read for Common3.pac file

place the common3.pac file that you choose in

private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/ "Place it here"


This common3.pac file I edited will affect Sephiroths Slash and special slash graphics

I have provided the colors you see in the folder. Choose one.


Also, if your already using a pre-existing Common3.pac file

I have also provided the models so you can replace the old pink slash effect with the new.


Ah... Hahaha... S-sorry about that...

*Ahem* Anyway, I'll be sure to review your changes, and speak with Hollow, or Tormod about them, you deserve a break from this project anyway.

So... Who are you working on now? Tidus? Dormamu?

lol its kool. I was just letting you know that I do read everything XD eventhough some feedback were incredibly long!!! lol!!!. I did as much as I can for sephy adding most of the feedback to him. I'm not 100% sure about the fire graphics I changed for Down B but everything else seems okay.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Okay, not sure what everyone else will think, but I think the GFX are MUCH better looking now.

Down B and smash might still be a bit busy, but never the less, they look better, down smash matches Hell's Gate now, that's good. Though one flaw with the new down B ground... The second and third charge flicker... But I'll leave that for someone else to fix.

Though... When Hollow or Tormod get here, there is one thing I want changed... Down throw, I want it like Aafyre said, him like, stepping back, flinging the foe down, then stepping forward and stabbing them while they're on the ground... Then it being like Mr. Game and Watch's down throw knock back wise, this way he can tech chase.

As it is now, he pretty much can get a kill move off easy the way it is now, since the foe is trapped in the ground, and can't do a thing about it.

But, that's for Hollow and Tormod to fix.

Also his air movement seems still too good... But that's easy to fix later.

All and all though, a very nice update. :)