KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yes, ike has better working parts.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: Aafyre on July 23, 2011, 02:38:29 PM
Though I despise Ike's hair, and I hate the fact that his faces can't be morphed into each other.
Marth's very limited compared to Ike PSA-wise, I really hope you can make Tidus' hair out of Ike's.



And now... I made yet ANOTHER video for Sephiroth, this is the latest version, so it showcases his new GFX and stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWMRveHEcY[/color]

lol dederoth got PWNED. XD

*edit* i also am looking forward to Jaklub's new sawndz release. have you seen his "longer sounds" video? that was unbelievable and epic. so, when it releases, i can edit my sephiroth sfx pack with longer sounds with BETTER quality to them. like some sfx won't sound like a muffled, slow, or hyper sfx anymore.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 23, 2011, 03:16:05 PM
And now... I made yet ANOTHER video for Sephiroth, this is the latest version, so it showcases his new GFX and stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWMRveHEcY
What the, how can he double jump after being hit in the air?
@1.11 you double jump after getting hit in the air.. O_o"

that wasn't a double jump. that was a single jump and then he used hell's gate. the jumping start up lag was added to the move like it is in dissidia.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 23, 2011, 03:51:45 PM
that wasn't a double jump. that was a single jump and then he used hell's gate. the jumping start up lag was added to the move like it is in dissidia.
*facepalm* i forgot about that, [censored] XD

i wonder...since data used the sephiroth port over yoshi and used a code to replace yoshi's sfx with marths...i wonder if it's possible to port sfx hacks to a character port..

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 23, 2011, 04:10:03 PM
i wonder...since data used the sephiroth port over yoshi and used a code to replace yoshi's sfx with marths...i wonder if it's possible to port sfx hacks to a character port..
Well, if it's made JUST for the character... You could make a sound pack for Yoshi, then make the Sephiroth PSA call the sounds as needed.

i could but every time. i mean EVERY time, i try this tutorial

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21652.0

my game always freezes. so the only other way around is to get the creator of the tutorial himself (ssbbtailsfan) to do the stuff for me...and that's not what i wanted to turn to but...oh well

Sorry, I know this is probably not the right place... but I am having a bit of a problem with this... All of the moves Sephiroth performs are the same as marth... Maybe you can help me with the file structure on my S.D. Card: [code]
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac
[/code]
Basically all of his moves are Marth's, he does, however have some custom animations. Am I doing something wrong? If this is the wrong place to post this, would someone mind telling me where I should go to for help?
Thanks!

[quote author=Naotic link=topic=20198.msg598541#msg598541 date=1311437777]
Sorry, I know this is probably not the right place... but I am having a bit of a problem with this... All of the moves Sephiroth performs are the same as marth... Maybe you can help me with the file structure on my S.D. Card: [code][code]
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac
[/code]


the first thing you mentioned

"I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac


that shouldn't have been renamed. the costumes are already there at the beginning spot of when you downloaded the rar archive. so in that folder "Fly and heaven's light version", you should've renamed it to "FitMarth.pac" (quotations not needed)[/code]