KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 25, 2011, 12:00:51 PM
What I mean though is, with the hit lag, it takes it's time to destroy all of Skyworld, and have too much hit box time to spot dodge... It's impossible... If this could be prevented, I would love that...
True, it hits those platforms multiple times right?

Quote from: Sephira on July 25, 2011, 12:04:14 PM
True, it hits those platforms multiple times right?
Nah, it's just the fact that it has a lot of hit lag on that stage... I think. It might be destroying all of the parts one at a time really fast. Either way though, it's close to impossible to avoid on that stage, and GHZ, and most likely SMI, any stage with destroyable parts would likely trigger this flaw it has at the moment.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 25, 2011, 12:30:51 PM
Nah, it's just the fact that it has a lot of hit lag on that stage... I think. It might be destroying all of the parts one at a time really fast. Either way though, it's close to impossible to avoid on that stage, and GHZ, and most likely SMI, any stage with destroyable parts would likely trigger this flaw it has at the moment.
Oh i can see your point, it would be undodgeable on those stages, but to me it would be fun. Seeing someone dodge so nicely only to get killed by the major hitlag, makes me wanna laugh out loud. It's a [censored] if it's against you but it's a laugh when it's yours XD

SDo0m's Cloud is a bit OP, indeed. Doesn't takes much to notice.

I'm still looking forward to Octaslash, too. XD

Quote from: Weenie on July 25, 2011, 01:12:17 PM
SDo0m's Cloud is a bit OP, indeed. Doesn't takes much to notice.
Still beatable with normal Ganon though xD But he is a bit OP yeah.

Quote from: Weenie on July 25, 2011, 01:12:17 PM
I'm still looking forward to Octaslash, too. XD
Indeed :D
And read ya PM boi

Maybe Balance Cloud with Sdo0m's Permission?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 01:17:39 PM
Maybe Balance Cloud with Sdo0m's Permission?
That's up to sDo0m, this is purely focused on Seph first. Hell, if i know where the damages and kb are i could try and edit it. Even though i know nothing of PSA xD

Quote from: Sephira on July 25, 2011, 01:16:07 PM
Still beatable with normal Ganon though xD But he is a bit OP yeah.
It's a whole diferent story when you fight an actual person, though. XD

Quote from: Sephira on July 25, 2011, 01:16:07 PM
Indeed :D
And read ya PM boi
D:1/gunr

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 01:17:39 PM
Maybe Balance Cloud with Sdo0m's Permission?
I'm sure he'll do the tweaks himself when he decides to update it. :3

Ninja'ed. <_<

Quote from: Weenie on July 25, 2011, 01:22:40 PM
It's a whole diferent story when you fight an actual person, though. XD
I beat my little bro who mains Cloud now, 5 stock game, had 3 left XD and he and i are evenly matched with Cloud and Seph. He's just crap VS my Ganon xD

Quote from: Weenie on July 25, 2011, 01:22:40 PMD:1/gunr
No one gets that except those who have those emotes XD

Quote from: Weenie on July 25, 2011, 01:22:40 PM
I'm sure he'll do the tweaks himself when he decides to update it. :3
Yeah, I hope SDo0m does some fixes... Mainly up and down smashes... They seem a bit too good to me... They should be sword slashes... But enough about Cloud, that will come later from SDo0m... Maybe. :P

But yeah, I think that list I made would be a huge step to the final version, like... Only animations would remain.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 25, 2011, 01:27:32 PM
Yeah, I hope SDo0m does some fixes... Mainly up and down smashes... They seem a bit too good to me... They should be sword slashes... But enough about Cloud, that will come later from SDo0m... Maybe. :P

But yeah, I think that list I made would be a huge step to the final version, like... Only animations would remain.

And Octaslash. <_>




Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 25, 2011, 10:33:40 AM

Side smash, 8% or 9%, and charges like normal, no new attack for the full charge smash attack, it just gets as powerful as a normal full charge smash gets... But... After an up taunt, it becomes Octoslash, after swapping the up taunt to side taunt, and making the wing taunt turn on and off the wing, the new up taunt should be a charging taunt, he charges for about 3 seconds, or 3 in a half, just a bit less then SDo0m's Cloud's... After the charge, he can do Octoslash, this would have 5 slashes, if the first hit misses though... Well, think of his side tilt, but less lag.

If it hits, it should do about what it does now, maybe just a bit more, and be so fast slashing, the foe can't get out, and on the fifth slash, any part of the blade would kill at about 110%. The reason behind this, is to give the Final Fantasy series it's own gimmick, like how all Fire Emblem characters have a counter. Something like this idea can also be done for Tidus.
*Demoman style* SEE?

I did mention it in that feedback on the last page.