KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nothing's wrong. Just waiting for my [censored] 8GB SD card that was supposed to come 2 weeks ago. Stupid UPS.

Sorry if I seem bad-tempered, but I need the card in order to use the USB Loader, which has been taking up a channel space for a month now.

I'll fix up Sephy. Sorry I haven't been on at all lately.

No probs Hollow ;)  Oh btw guys, I'll make a special animation for you for Sephy.  Out of pure boredom XD  You'll see what it is when I do it.  It won't be anything particularly useful, just for humour

@hollow: that sucks.. Did you call them?
sdoom: tell me it's kefka's run! XD


...SDo0m, is it "I bring you dis pear"? You know, that secret taunt idea I had. XD

And Hollow... I'm sorry. :(

I didn't know that... I hope your SD card gets there...

Well it was gonna be the Kefka run as Pride and Hackingstar correctly said, but it'll be actually a lot harder than I thought XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 27, 2011, 10:17:24 PM
Well it was gonna be the Kefka run as Pride and Hackingstar correctly said, but it'll be actually a lot harder than I thought XD
Well... How about that taunt idea I had? He pulls out a pear (like how Cloud pulls out a pineapple)... And once the voice pack is updated... He can say, "I bring you dis pear."

...

What? It would be funny.
XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 27, 2011, 10:23:49 PM
Well... How about that taunt idea I had? He pulls out a pear (like how Cloud pulls out a pineapple)... And once the voice pack is updated... He can say, "I bring you dis pear."

...

What? It would be funny.
XD

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be possible.  Only because Sephiroth has no graphic effect models left for me to replace :( 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 27, 2011, 10:30:59 PM
Unfortunately, it wouldn't be possible.  Only because Sephiroth has no graphic effect models left for me to replace :( 
Hm... Darn... So even the meteor's fire isn't a normal fire GFX still?

Aw man... *Sigh* Oh well... I guess it would have been a bit too minor of a thing anyway...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 27, 2011, 10:33:39 PM
Hm... Darn... So even the meteor's fire isn't a normal fire GFX still?

Aw man... *Sigh* Oh well... I guess it would have been a bit too minor of a thing anyway...


I replace marth external graphic of his counter light gfx with fire. it has no models. Sephy has no available models for anything.

The only three are taken which are:
1. black materia
2. wings
3. meteor
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 27, 2011, 10:58:04 PM
I replace marth external graphic of his counter light gfx with fire. it has no models. Sephy has no available models for anything.

The only three are taken which are:
1. black materia
2. wings
3. meteor
Ohhh... My mistake.

Sorry about that.
^_^;

Never mind that idea then, he can be without fruit. XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 27, 2011, 11:04:38 PM
Ohhh... My mistake.

Sorry about that.
^_^;

Never mind that idea then, he can be without fruit. XD
haha unlessss we take out the black materia XD but idk I like the black materia lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 27, 2011, 11:08:16 PM
haha unlessss we take out the black materia XD but idk I like the black materia lol
Yeah, same here, a pear wouldn't be worth getting rid of the Black Materia for. :P

That's a much needed part of him... Where as the pear would be only good for a taunt. So yeah. The pear's not needed.
XD