KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I'm back! And I have some animations to add. There is more stuff I wanted to do with this, but it's good now and I'm working on other stuff so that would be a distant minor update after the final is released. Anyways, I got Hollow's request, I've added:

WalkSlow
WalkMiddle
WalkFast
Turn
EscapeF (faces the right direction at the end now)
Catch (Doesn't lift leg, and goes back to Divine's Wait animation)
ThrowB that Data asked for (Slowed down almost 50% the original speed)

Catch and ThrowB are not where I want them to eventually be, but they're improved nonetheless.

I just have to test them real quick and then add all but the last two to the right handed version.

And give Hollow some space, it's better not to rush these things ;)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Amazing, Tormod, amazing. ;)

I was actually expecting a post of you saying you were uninspired when I saw you posted... Never had I thought it was this. XD


It's updated, I didn't include the back throw for now, it needs some PSA modification to work right so I just gave it to Hollow to add when he updates that part.

Quote from: Weenie on July 28, 2011, 04:30:57 AM
Amazing, Tormod, amazing. ;)

I was actually expecting a post of you saying you were uninspired when I saw you posted... Never had I thought it was this. XD
Definitely not uninspired!, just busy. And also inspired on other projects, which takes time away from this.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

New animations are fantastic! Thank you!
Except back throw... it's really just the same animation.
Forward and back throw need new animations...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 28, 2011, 06:43:44 AM
New animations are fantastic! Thank you!
Except back throw... it's really just the same animation.
Forward and back throw need new animations...
Glad you like it! I didn't include the back throw yet, I tested it but the collision came in at the wrong time, and the wait animation puts him facing the wrong direction. I gave it to Hollow, I figured if he is going to modify the PSA anyways, there is no point in me changing one little thing in all 24 FitMarth files.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Hm, while this is a small update, it does a great job improving him aesthetically.

It's a good update. :)

I'm gonna test this when i'm back home, seeing that Tormod added more animations makes me wanna record it to. I might record it today, depends on how much motivation i have to finish the Midna recolors xD


I got way too much to do.. ._.'

man...i won't be able to test this out until next tuesday (August 2nd)  :(

do i just re-download sephiroth from brawl vault for the new animations or what?


FF8: Diablos V1 Beta added to the same topic post as Sephiroth. XD just don't feel like making a whole new post lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




looks like he's dancing flamenco (a spanish dance) xDDD

anyone know why diablos froze the game? it was before DO released the beta i only had the vertex and it froze