KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NOES!!!! ur retireing!? aww man!! *sigh*
well I guess it cant last forever...
Thank u for what u have done for kcmm and me i learned alot from u my friend ur hacks will always be the most creative ive used
if it wernt 4 u id be still tryin to figure out multi movesets XD
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Aww, DO, do you have to leave? I mean, couldnt you just stay with us and work at a slower pace, I understand if you are busy after this its your decision, but consider it yeah? Your work is awesome!! XD
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

He already said if he's bored one day and he feels like it he will work on Tidus.

DO, that Kratos Aurion moveset you were working on. Do you still have the files and such? I would hate to see those go to waste, same for the other projects as well. I might try my hand at PSA, maybe even touch the ones in your vault to edit them a bit for myself. Who knows xD

(And just in case you were curious: It's Pride yeah xD)

Well, congratulations everyone. Sephiroth has reached 4000 downloads. :P

(Now lets hope he gets 100% finished sometime.
._.)


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 04, 2011, 03:47:52 AM
XD yeah! He's like... 99% done.
Yeah... But sadly, unless we get new help... He's stuck there, DO, well, he wants to stop Brawl hacking, and Hollow said in his topic, he's bored of Brawl...

Unless someone can pitch in... Well...

Although if nothing else, we could likely adjust the damage and knock back to be just right, and have a 99.999% playable Sephiroth.
XD


*i may be speaking off topic here a little but hear me out* so i guess the dissidia supernova is probably gonna be saved for a request psa in the future "Dissidia Sephiroth" XD...if anyone ever requests that psa that is.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 04, 2011, 04:54:35 AM
*i may be speaking off topic here a little but hear me out* so i guess the dissidia supernova is probably gonna be saved for a request psa in the future "Dissidia Sephiroth" XD...if anyone ever requests that psa that is.
It would be pointless in a way though to make a Dissidia Sephiroth, since he has pretty much all the Dissidia moves here.


Heck, for now... I would settle for a Sephiroth with damage liked I said he should have, and no up taunt charge... His up smash needs to be a kill move again. T_T

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 03:52:40 AM
Yeah... But sadly, unless we get new help... He's stuck there, DO, well, he wants to stop Brawl hacking, and Hollow said in his topic, he's bored of Brawl...

Unless someone can pitch in... Well...

Although if nothing else, we could likely adjust the damage and knock back to be just right, and have a 99.999% playable Sephiroth.
XD

Well I suppose I can do one final update to get him finished up XD...but that wont happen till friday.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


August 04, 2011, 06:22:13 AM #2953 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:23:37 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 04, 2011, 06:14:16 AM
Well I suppose I can do one final update to get him finished up XD...but that wont happen till friday.
Oh? Well... As long as it doesn't mess with college, that would be nice, so will you do the Octoslash up taunt charge idea Wolfric had?

I thought that was pretty cool, but then again, like I said, don't let this mess you up in college, I wouldn't want that to happen. :(