KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 17, 2011, 10:27:39 PM
Tidus's Dissidia air dash for up b?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwRjNK1ZeI

0:11

and is it possible to make it controllable? like which direction it can go to whenever?

nice Idea. I'll put that in and allow it to be controllable.

then He's finally DONE
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


;D...then Sephy...or any others...btw when you get done animating and adding effects to the new supernova (in other words when it's done) can we see a preview?

*EDIT* and in case you forgot (which you probably did), you still got my b-air idea left to edit XD

^ cha! i totally agree with this. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 18, 2011, 12:22:23 AM
;D...then Sephy...or any others...btw when you get done animating and adding effects to the new supernova (in other words when it's done) can we see a preview?

*EDIT* and in case you forgot (which you probably did), you still got my b-air idea left to edit XD

yep I can make a preview like what I did with Tidus's final smash. I'm gonna fix up sephy's hair to look more natural in his animations since his cape and hair are both equal. It's gonna take a little time but with time there's perfection.  ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Hackingstar on August 18, 2011, 12:41:37 AM
hey it's better than nothing XD.

yup yup. right now im making Tidus's spells.

I think I'm just gonna give him 3 elements. unless I add in water or poison spells.

Uptant= Thunder, Thundera, Thunderga
Down Taunt = Fire, Fira, Firaga
Side Taunt = Blizzard, Blizara, Blizarga

sound good? (This is his B special on ground).

For sephy, update would be this weekend.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 12:59:44 AMyup yup. right now im making Tidus's spells. I think I'm just gonna give him 3 elements. unless I add in water or poison spells. Uptant= Thunder, Thundera, Thunderga Down Taunt = Fire, Fira, Firaga Side Taunt = Blizzard, Blizara, Blizarga sound good? (This is his B special on ground). For sephy, update would be this weekend.
Hey can you make it so that he can use water, maybe you can change it to the side taunt, depending on which direction you are facing, will let you use water, and the other ice.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 18, 2011, 01:37:02 AM
Hey can you make it so that he can use water, maybe you can change it to the side taunt, depending on which direction you are facing, will let you use water, and the other ice.


haha you sure you guys want water spells too? I can add them in and I think it matches Tidus since he's like a water element
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 01:42:32 AM

haha you sure you guys want water spells too? I can add them in and I think it matches Tidus since he's like a water element
I... Kinda hate to say this... But I feel his only spell should be water, since well... It seems odd for his taunts to have THAT much power over him...

I feel he should have a up taunt charge like SDo0m's Cloud, and have a new... Hm... I'm not sure, whatever you feel could get a nice power up from this. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 18, 2011, 01:44:53 AMI... Kinda hate to say this... But I feel his only spell should be water, since well... It seems odd for his taunts to have THAT much power over him... I feel he should have a up taunt charge like SDo0m's Cloud, and have a new... Hm... I'm not sure, whatever you feel could get a nice power up from this. :P
HASTE!! :af:
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 18, 2011, 01:44:53 AM
I... Kinda hate to say this... But I feel his only spell should be water, since well... It seems odd for his taunts to have THAT much power over him...

I feel he should have a up taunt charge like SDo0m's Cloud, and have a new... Hm... I'm not sure, whatever you feel could get a nice power up from this. :P


yeah but I don't wanna copy sDoom's cloud since this is "DO's'" Tidus XD...I gave him multiple spells since he can learn them in FFX.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 18, 2011, 01:44:53 AM
I... Kinda hate to say this... But I feel his only spell should be water, since well... It seems odd for his taunts to have THAT much power over him...

I feel he should have a up taunt charge like SDo0m's Cloud, and have a new... Hm... I'm not sure, whatever you feel could get a nice power up from this. :P


Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 18, 2011, 01:46:28 AM
HASTE!! :af:
I totally agree with Data, please don't turn this into Kratos. XD

Hmm, we could make Haste work out. And it's not copying, we're just wanting to give FF PSAs someting to bind 'em, like Marth and Ike's Counters, Mario and Luigi's Fireballs.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 01:52:35 AM
yeah but I don't wanna copy sDoom's cloud since this is "DO's'" Tidus XD...I gave him multiple spells since he can learn them in FFX.
Yeah, but, it could be a signature trait of FF characters, having a long charging taunt, with a effect on it...

As Thundaga_T2, Haste would be interesting, this could let him run faster, and attack faster for 15 seconds... Sounds cool to me if possible. :P

Quote from: Weenie on August 18, 2011, 01:54:28 AM
I totally agree with Data, please don't turn this into Kratos. XD

Hmm, we could make Haste work out. And it's not copying, we're just wanting to give FF PSAs someting to bind 'em, like Marth and Ike's Counters, Mario and Luigi's Fireballs.

Its nothing like Kratos. Jeeezzz    
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo