KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Still, it is an advantage that no one in Brawl has, in a strange way... I think one taunt being Haste would have been really cool, and his spell being water.

I was thinking before, that he should really only have stuff that he learns in his section of the sphere grid, so like Haste, Slow, Cheer, Flee, Quick Hit, and things like that, dunno how you could incorporate any of these things. But i actually would agree with just water in his spells, as it suits his character best, plus it goes with his name lol. Maybe you could give one of his moves Super Armor to mimic Cheer (since it raises attack and defense), making him take less damage probably wouldnt be possible, or more difficult.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Tidus is know as a quick warrior, so something like Haste suit it well in my opinion... Better than spells =/
Another idea is to give him something like water effect on his attacks, like when he have Chappu's Brotherhood sword.

^ hmm I guess that makes it easier on my side giving him only water spells. while haste can be activated by up taunt. It will work similarly to my HoT Link where after a certain amount of time he can activate Haste but it will only last for a short time. I won't put in any slow spells since I can already see tons of complaints about him being OP lol

@Thundaga_T2 -  i like that cheer idea you have.

EDIT: Water Effects was added to his sword last week lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 02:23:37 AM
^ hmm I guess that makes it easier on my side giving him only water spells. while haste can be activated by up taunt. It will work similarly to my HoT Link where after a certain amount of time he can activate Haste but it will only last for a short time. I won't put in any slow spells since I can already see tons of complaints about him being OP lol

@Thundaga_T2 -  i like that cheer idea you have.

EDIT: Water Effects was added to his sword last week lol
Hm... Why not have up taunt activate his Haste? Maybe he can... Look like he's getting ready to jog, or something? With... A little spark at his feet?

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on August 18, 2011, 02:15:37 AM
Tidus is know as a quick warrior, so something like Haste suit it well in my opinion... Better than spells =/
Another idea is to give him something like water effect on his attacks, like when he have Chappu's Brotherhood sword.
Thank you.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 18, 2011, 02:30:20 AM
Hm... Why not have up taunt activate his Haste? Maybe he can... Look like he's getting ready to jog, or something? With... A little spark at his feet?
Yeah, make him get ready to jog for 3 seconds, and HASTE activated!

^ I see. I'll give him a 4th taunt that only activates when Haste is being activated....what kind of animation should this have?  like the one in the start of this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwRjNK1ZeI&feature=player_embedded#!

or something else?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 02:36:46 AM
^ I see. I'll give him a 4th taunt that only activates when Haste is being activated....what kind of animation should this have?  like the one in the start of this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwRjNK1ZeI&feature=player_embedded#!

or something else?
Looks perfect, try to make it like 3 seconds (Up Taunt) and Haste'd last for 15 seconds i'd say.

Hmm, for some reason i think the animation during the "vs Jecht" part, suits haste more than the stretching does. But either could work.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 18, 2011, 02:40:24 AM
Hmm, for some reason i think the animation during the "vs Jecht" part, suits haste more than the stretching does. But either could work.
That's his standing animation on 012, I find the stretching more fitting, but that's just me. xD

Quote from: Weenie on August 18, 2011, 02:42:13 AMThat's his standing animation on 012, I find the stretching more fitting, but that's just me. xD
No actually its not his standing animation, if you go to the museum and view his character model, its a different animation, of him spinning his sword in his hand. It does look similar though. And if you press R once, you can see his idle animation for EX mode, which is exactly the same just sped up like he is under Haste.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I'll go with the easiest one to make XD (lazy me speaking). which is the stretching animations  ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 02:49:37 AM
I'll go with the easiest one to make XD (lazy me speaking). which is the stretching animations  ;D
Now I'm looking forward to the final product. XD

Quote from: Weenie on August 18, 2011, 02:51:18 AM
Now I'm looking forward to the final product. XD
yeah, I guess I'll save all the Spell cast coding I made for a future LuLu PSA if I ever make one. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 18, 2011, 02:53:00 AM
yeah, I guess I'll save all the Spell cast coding I made for a future LuLu PSA if I ever make one. XD
Yeah, those'd fit her the most, definetaly.