KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I want a Tidus's model perfected more.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 26, 2011, 06:42:29 AM
Oh!? Wow Tormod, I think Aafyre will be happy about this. Since I bet it also works on normal Marth too. XD
He was, I pm'd it to him in case he wanted to use it ;)

Quote from: Hooded Man on August 26, 2011, 05:26:20 PM
Give it time, someday he'll be done. <_<
I'm not sure if he will ever stop changing lol

Quote from: Metanigh on August 27, 2011, 03:36:07 AM
I want a Tidus's model perfected more.
Maybe Apprentice Of Death should go ahead and do his vertex on this? Aafyre might have one in progress but it's probably on the backburner.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I'll see what I can do. Unless I can't find my computer or I forget. Or I'm lazy.

hey guys, im done with tidus (I gave him haste mode and some badass water spells XD) but I still haven't changed his UP B. ugh I don't know how UP B is gonna work. I made that dash animation that tidus does in dissidia but how will I incorporate that with a UP B special that goes up? should it work like wolf's but different animation?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 27, 2011, 11:14:24 AM
hey guys, im done with tidus (I gave him haste mode and some badass water spells XD) but I still haven't changed his UP B. ugh I don't know how UP B is gonna work. I made that dash animation that tidus does in dissidia but how will I incorporate that with a UP B special that goes up? should it work like wolf's but different animation?
Yeah, something like that should work.

Since the dash in Dissidia works a bit like that when you're not locked onto a foe.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 27, 2011, 11:16:56 AM
Yeah, something like that should work.

Since the dash in Dissidia works a bit like that when you're not locked onto a foe.


I see. I managed to transfer wolf's UP B to Ike. looks interesting hehe
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 27, 2011, 07:05:00 PM
Sweet. Looking forward to this.

Wolf's up B didn't go so well. So, I decided to go with this starting at 0.13 for up B special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjKfnPPi3jo&feature=player_embedded
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 28, 2011, 03:29:02 AM
The spin?

its gonna start with the kick animation to kick the ball up then he'll spin up and kick another ball XD....wolf's up B was working but Ike's pac file didn't have the inherit coding that allows up down left and right movement.  

lol I just realized I've been lagging on this project because of the gym   :kdance:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Hackingstar on August 28, 2011, 04:02:28 AM
so basically it's "Jecht Shot"? XD

yeah kinda its a combo of S3Lw and Attack Air F lol...I had no other choice but to put this as UP B lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


yep. so anything more to add? (besides his voice which i may or may not mostly may do)

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 28, 2011, 04:12:05 AM
yep. so anything more to add? (besides his voice which i may or may not mostly may do)

nah, its just his UP B that needed to be done. I'm making the animations now as we speak. Hopefully it all turns out well for a release of version 1 tomorrow.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo