KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

awesome. as for sephiroth, (no rush), there is still one last teleport glitch still there. all the others are gone except that when he uses up b to catch a cliff and then you tilt up on the controller of whatever (wii and nunchuck, gamecube controller, etc) so that he leaps into finish and then as he lands...well that's the only one that's left. just saying.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 28, 2011, 04:19:34 AM
awesome. as for sephiroth, (no rush), there is still one last teleport glitch still there. all the others are gone except that when he uses up b to catch a cliff and then you tilt up on the controller of whatever (wii and nunchuck, gamecube controller, etc) so that he leaps into finish and then as he lands...well that's the only one that's left. just saying.

I don't know how to fix that glitch..its exists in the left hand version only..


I finished his UP B. it's really good. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Awwesome. XD Looking forward to Tidus!
I've played FFX 3 times, each time I ALMOST got to the end and then got busy with other things. Then after several months I'd come back to it and have no idea what's going on so I start over.

Soon I'm going to start on the fourth go. XD

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 28, 2011, 04:54:47 AM
Awwesome. XD Looking forward to Tidus!
I've played FFX 3 times, each time I ALMOST got to the end and then got busy with other things. Then after several months I'd come back to it and have no idea what's going on so I start over.

Soon I'm going to start on the fourth go. XD

Im now done with Tidus XD...wow this up b special only took me 30 mins to perfect.

it works like this

first he will kick the ball up like in the video. If you hold the B button he will start to levitate upwards doing the jetch spin and if you let go the B button he will execute Jetch shot...(Jetch, jecth, jhet I keep forgetting how to spell his name lol).

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 28, 2011, 05:06:25 AM
Oh that sounds cool.

When can we expect a release?

Tonight? or Tomorrow. I'm Done, I just need to balance things out. especially with the new haste mode system I put into the PSA...It will be soon. ;D



EDIT: Now he's released.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Dude you released tidus today so happy but just got in the house at 5 am so dude ima DL 2mo

You might wanna rework the forward smash. Playing at 50% damage ratio, it one shot someone at 0%. I think it's when you hit them with the very center of it, but it's still stupid overpowered. And that's from the balanced version.

Overall Tidus is awesome! (Of course, coming from you)
Here are my few minor issues. ( I didn't pay attention to the damage percentages since Data probably will figure those out )

My biggest issue is that the attacks with the blitz ball don't have the ball show up soon enough, they appear right as they start flying towards the opponent so it looks like he's literally shooting a ball out of his foot or hand.

Forward Tilt is pretty good because he holds it first.
Forward Tilt where he kicks it should have the ball on the ground as he pulls his leg back preparing to kick.
^ Same with up special. And the next ball should appear earlier before he kicks that one forwards.
^ Same with aerial forward attack.
And aerial down special is pretty good, because it appears before he kicks it.

The only other thing is his forward special is kind of similar to Ike's regular forward special... which attack is it?
And his forward special in the air is a little confusing.

But other then that everything turned out great for a V1.

Quote from: ethNargy on August 28, 2011, 08:27:07 PM
You might wanna rework the forward smash. Playing at 50% damage ratio, it one shot someone at 0%. I think it's when you hit them with the very center of it, but it's still stupid overpowered. And that's from the balanced version.

Nope, its actually at the tip of the sword, it has low knockback growth on the other area's of the sword. I was gonna edit the damage it does but his other smash attacks have very low kill power, so you might wanna think about that more. Moreover, you can always dodge his forward smash since its the one of few real kill moves Tidus currently has.



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 28, 2011, 08:31:19 PM
Overall Tidus is awesome! (Of course, coming from you)
Here are my few minor issues. ( I didn't pay attention to the damage percentages since Data probably will figure those out )

My biggest issue is that the attacks with the blitz ball don't have the ball show up soon enough, they appear right as they start flying towards the opponent so it looks like he's literally shooting a ball out of his foot or hand.

Forward Tilt is pretty good because he holds it first.
Forward Tilt where he kicks it should have the ball on the ground as he pulls his leg back preparing to kick.
^ Same with up special. And the next ball should appear earlier before he kicks that one forwards.
^ Same with aerial forward attack.
And aerial down special is pretty good, because it appears before he kicks it.

The only other thing is his forward special is kind of similar to Ike's regular forward special... which attack is it?
And his forward special in the air is a little confusing.

But other then that everything turned out great for a V1.

oh the damage percentage adjustment I can probably try to do. I didn't have enough time to edit every attack and just released it lol...Side B on ground is actually a move that Tidus does, I know its similar to ike's but hey, Tidus uses that move and his forward B air was giving me issues so I tried my best to make it work.

oh yeah, I'll try to fix up when the ball appears next chance I update Tidus. I remember one of them giving me issues since the throw bone was off lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Oh btw Divine, have you had any time to look at Spidey?  Just wondering because it seems (understandably) that you've been rather busy lately ;)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 28, 2011, 09:07:49 PM
Oh btw Divine, have you had any time to look at Spidey?  Just wondering because it seems (understandably) that you've been rather busy lately ;)

oh you mean these  B Throw is the Web Throw from MvC3 and his D Throw is his Ultimate Web Throw from MvC3 like in this video? @2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zxZGWdhcB0&feature=player_embedded
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 28, 2011, 09:05:30 PMNope, its actually at the tip of the sword, it has low knockback growth on the other area's of the sword. I was gonna edit the damage it does but his other smash attacks have very low kill power, so you might wanna think about that more. Moreover, you can always dodge his forward smash since its the one of few real kill moves Tidus currently has.

In that case, you might want to just adjust the killing power of his other smashes. Giving him a move that deals about as much knockback as a Dragoon is pretty silly.


I just tested Tidus. He's pretty cool. Nice and long animations.
Does he use a soccer ball?