KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 29, 2011, 05:00:51 AM
Indeed... DO, take the time to read what was put in my spoiler.

If you do it just as I said, there should be nothing left other then animating it.


yeah I read it XD...I'm gonna fix up the hair animations tonight. then proceed to the spoiler stuff when i get home from the gym if i still have energy left



for tidus, if forward air is too much  or too strong

would this be better for forward air? @0:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjKfnPPi3jo&feature=player_embedded





EDIT: WOW sephiroth's hair animations is soo complicated...its gonna take me more than a day to fix them all.
:>.>palm:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 05:38:15 AM
Perhaps you should ask Tormod to do them?

I've done wait 1, wait item, walk slow, walk med, walk fast so far. its about 1 animation per 5 mins.  The 3 main bones that control his hair are, CMantN, LMantN, and RMantN, all i gotta do is move them down since the current ones look like someone is behind him holding his hair up lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well here's hoping it turns out good.

ARGH and I'm trying to make another Tidus. IKES HAIR IS A [censored] TO VERTEX.
How does Beyond do it??

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 29, 2011, 05:03:45 AM
EDIT: WOW sephiroth's hair animations is soo complicated...its gonna take me more than a day to fix them all.
:>.>palm:
lol thats why I felt bad that you got stuck doing them. I was about to do them before I uploaded it, did one animation and said eff this. If it's too much work to go through the animations though, we can just do the vertex on the one with those bones actually attached to his head. There is also an influence of the movement from LArmor01N and RArmor01N. I can null those two influences and we should be golden. Aaf was excited to get the new model but who knows how long it will take him to actually get to it lol. I'd do it myself but I'm working on another vertex right now, we'll see when I'm done with that.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 08:26:56 AM
Well here's hoping it turns out good.

ARGH and I'm trying to make another Tidus. IKES HAIR IS A [censored] TO VERTEX.
How does Beyond do it??
lol yeah, all those little pieces and such. His hair is shaped a ton by the texture though, so you can use that to your advantage.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 29, 2011, 04:41:18 AM
Yes, yes it was. :P

Plus, that would make it more interesting.

Yes, I like this plan. It's one more way thing that sets this PSA apart from the rest.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Yeah I'm getting there.

The fourth sword I've made for Tidus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tormod on August 29, 2011, 09:27:59 AM
lol thats why I felt bad that you got stuck doing them. I was about to do them before I uploaded it, did one animation and said eff this. If it's too much work to go through the animations though, we can just do the vertex on the one with those bones actually attached to his head. There is also an influence of the movement from LArmor01N and RArmor01N. I can null those two influences and we should be golden. Aaf was excited to get the new model but who knows how long it will take him to actually get to it lol. I'd do it myself but I'm working on another vertex right now, we'll see when I'm done with that.
lol yeah, all those little pieces and such. His hair is shaped a ton by the texture though, so you can use that to your advantage.
Yes, I like this plan. It's one more way thing that sets this PSA apart from the rest.

lol its ok. it looks like i only have to edit the attacks and waits/runs/grab animations






Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 09:31:23 AM
Yeah I'm getting there.

The fourth sword I've made for Tidus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wow that looks awesome ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



^ I wish he will get more inspiration soon lol. I think my Tidus PSA will look better with an actual Tidus model hehe ;D

I was thinking on making a lloyd psa over pit since we already have one over wolf I can transfer animations over to pit by creating new ones. this can be done fast :) but guess that be after sephy
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 09:31:23 AMYeah I'm getting there. The fourth sword I've made for Tidus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey can you make one with Caladbolg/Ultima Weapon?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I'll see. Probably.

Also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, Tormod already said something about the grab animations messing up with the hair.

...

That or in the second picture, he got a hair cut. :P

lol that's the reason. Those pesky invisible amateur hair cutters. Cutting hair in the middle of fights.

And I just noticed how pumped Scott looks. lol

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 30, 2011, 06:07:31 AM
I'll see. Probably.

Also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^ Fixed :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo