KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Scott looks like he's about to pee his pants or something in that first shot XD   Staring down the mighty Sephiroth can do that to you...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 30, 2011, 10:11:09 AM
Which one?

sephy's hair....I'm kinda revamping some animations too because I just want to release the Final Version already and move on to another project satisfied  ;D....final version should be out in a week.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 30, 2011, 10:12:25 AM
Scott looks like he's about to pee his pants or something in that first shot XD   Staring down the mighty Sephiroth can do that to you...

lol he sure does
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


@SiLeNtDoOm
lol yeah he does XD

@DivineOverlord
So you fixed both those problems? The idle hair and the grab hair? It sounds like you even fixed more.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 30, 2011, 10:20:02 AM
@SiLeNtDoOm
lol yeah he does XD

@DivineOverlord
So you fixed both those problems? The idle hair and the grab hair? It sounds like you even fixed more.

yeah the hair is easy to fix now. I've grown used to it and he looks a hell of a lot more like the real sephy now XD...so yeah 1 more week should be enough time to conjure up a final version....I'm still going to try out that new final smash and remake most of his slash attacks to be identical to dissidia. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 30, 2011, 10:23:06 AM
I'm still going to try out that new final smash and remake most of his slash attacks to be identical to dissidia. ;D
Hm... You better mean animation wise, and not changing his slash attacks all together... As I said, they need no changes in how they work, at all, other then the damage and what not I listed. And fixed up animations.

Just follow my list closely, and make sure everything works as I said it should, Octoslash being a charge taunt activated move, like Cloud's Omnislash V.5 in SDo0m's PSA.

Just don't stray from what I said, and that should be the final version.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 30, 2011, 02:41:02 PM
Hm... You better mean animation wise, and not changing his slash attacks all together... As I said, they need no changes in how they work, at all, other then the damage and what not I listed. And fixed up animations.

Just follow my list closely, and make sure everything works as I said it should, Octoslash being a charge taunt activated move, like Cloud's Omnislash V.5 in SDo0m's PSA.

Just don't stray from what I said, and that should be the final version.

Yeah, Data mixed together everyone's feedback into that post, so if it turns exactly as it is there, you could consider the PSA to be done and be spectacular.


Er... Dude, there's one problem with letting Hollow update...

...

He's bored with Brawl hacking... The last time I saw, I don't think he's gonna update for a good while.
<_<

And uh... Look on the bright side, if you finish Sephiroth, you won't have to deal with feedback for him ever again. XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 30, 2011, 06:54:27 PM
Er... Dude, there's one problem with letting Hollow update...

...

He's bored with Brawl hacking... The last time I saw, I don't think he's gonna update for a good while.
<_<

And uh... Look on the bright side, if you finish Sephiroth, you won't have to deal with feedback for him ever again. XD

agreed.

^ sounds like im the only one available to update him lol...guess I'll just do it. I'm gonna have to revamp octoslash and some other slashes though since some animations needs fixing.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 30, 2011, 11:28:38 PM
^ sounds like im the only one available to update him lol...guess I'll just do it. I'm gonna have to revamp octoslash and some other slashes though since some animations needs fixing.
Yeah, since we're on the fixing animations subject, AAA after the third hit, I think Sephiroth's arm spins oddly. XD

(this has been said several times but hell whatever) don't forget my b-air animation for him. XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 31, 2011, 12:33:37 AM
Yeah, since we're on the fixing animations subject, AAA after the third hit, I think Sephiroth's arm spins oddly. XD

yup it sure does lol...im almost done revamping most of his animations with messed up hair. I just finished all of the catch throws hair.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Also I don't remember if it's in Data's list but...
have you changed the up throw so that it has extremely high knock back, little to no damage, and no knock back growth?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 31, 2011, 04:25:21 AM
Also I don't remember if it's in Data's list but...
have you changed the up throw so that it has extremely high knock back, little to no damage, and no knock back growth?


i haven't gotten to the list yet just fixing the hair first. I fixed them all except the squat wait hair. its too hard to fix that one. anyone wanna give it a try? its the last hair animation that needs to be fixed "squat wait" animation. right now its covering a part of his face.


EDIT: Nevermind, I made a new squat and squat wait animation with fixed hair  :af: :af: :af: :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo