KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 31, 2011, 05:33:11 AM
Awesome! You are now officially Sephiroth's new hair stylist.

lol yeah, im done with the hair fixing now...I'm gonna revamp back throw right now. as of now, sephy looks like he's trying too hard. I'm gonna make his back throw work like this: first he tosses them like the way he does now but instead of slashing them in the back with both hands, I'll have him do a reversal slash along the other character's back. XD

revamped wait 1 XD....looks a lot better. this will be a fine update.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 31, 2011, 04:25:21 AM
Also I don't remember if it's in Data's list but...
have you changed the up throw so that it has extremely high knock back, little to no damage, and no knock back growth?

That was never agreed to happen, that throw can't have KO power, it's fine as it is, in my opinion. The uthrow is more of a move to have the opponent in a bad position expecting a follow-up.

You misunderstand... again.
The plan is for it to have high knock back, but no knock back growth, so it always throws the opponent really high being a set up move, but can't ever actually kill you.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 01, 2011, 12:28:55 AM
You misunderstand... again.
The plan is for it to have high knock back, but no knock back growth, so it always throws the opponent really high being a set up move, but can't ever actually kill you.

FINALLY!!! MY FREAKIN INTERNET WORKS AGAIN!!!
LOL so anyways, I fixed up sephy's hair in all his animations. For his wait animation, I just kept the current one you all know and fixed up his hair. Now, I should be moving on to the list soon yet I remember someone bringing up an idea for a different down throw but I never saw a reference for it. :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on September 01, 2011, 03:41:42 AM
FINALLY!!! MY FREAKIN INTERNET WORKS AGAIN!!!
LOL so anyways, I fixed up sephy's hair in all his animations. For his wait animation, I just kept the current one you all know and fixed up his hair. Now, I should be moving on to the list soon yet I remember someone bringing up an idea for a different down throw but I never saw a reference for it. :/
I think I know which do you mean. I think it's Aafyre's suggestion, I'll let Data dig that up, since I don't remember the details.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 01, 2011, 12:28:55 AM
You misunderstand... again.
The plan is for it to have high knock back, but no knock back growth, so it always throws the opponent really high being a set up move, but can't ever actually kill you.
My apologies, I missread. but, either way, I don't remember this being agreed to either. o.o But I suppose it'd work, altought I'd prefer it stayed as all the throws and have knockback growth so that it kills at 210%

Quote from: Aafyre on July 20, 2011, 05:57:23 AM
3) In my opinion, the main move that needs to be changed is the Down throw. I really would love it if he slammed his opponent into the ground and then stabbed him with his sword. I think Mitsurugi does something similar in Soul Calibur if that helps.
There we go, all dug up.

And as I described it, it might be Sephiroth taking a step back, flinging the foe off the sword, then stepping forward and stabbing them quickly after...

Or then again, if Mitsurugi really did a move like that, you could look for a move set video of him, until you find something like this.

That would be cool. Could you upload Sephiroth with the fixed hair?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 03, 2011, 08:55:08 AM
That would be cool. Could you upload Sephiroth with the fixed hair?
Hm... I'd rather wait for now.

PSA work and all that... I want to see how the final product turns out.


I'm not 1`00% sure myself, we'll just have to wait for DO to say something.

I love the Tidus, but when he's using his final smash, shouldn't the blitz ball blow up when it hits the opponent?
It goes through the opponent, then the explosion follows...it looks a little odd, but it'd be perfect if you could edit it DO. :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 04, 2011, 10:03:48 AM
I'm not 1`00% sure myself, we'll just have to wait for DO to say something.

oh I haven't had a chance to work on this...all thats done so far is a new back throw and back air attack plus all hair animations fixed.

Quote from: Bainch on September 05, 2011, 06:08:46 PM
I love the Tidus, but when he's using his final smash, shouldn't the blitz ball blow up when it hits the opponent?
It goes through the opponent, then the explosion follows...it looks a little odd, but it'd be perfect if you could edit it DO. :)

oh i see. The ball didn't really go through the opponent I just made the ball turn invisible after 10 frames then it pops back up at the opponent lol...I can easily fix that to make it seem like the blitzball explodes :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well I'm just gonna let Aafyre finish Tidus, his is looking a bit better then mine.
Hows Sephiroth coming along?